1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
PING? PONG!
663 Posts
OMG!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

·
Sc300-2jzgte coming soon
2,047 Posts
i am going to send them a e-mail and will see if this person has a shop and if they do i will take a look at it and see if the thing is for real

·
Large Member
6,164 Posts
what do you mean "for real"? that is pretty close to everything you'll need.. everything he is selling there is "bolt on", but it's not like it'll magically start working once you do bolt them on..

that is a good price, too, considering those are brand new turbos and exhaust manifolds.. plus you get both intercoolers, all the piping, and the TB.. not to mention the oil lines..

·
Sc300-2jzgte coming soon
2,047 Posts
i want to find out if it is a scam or if it is a actual product that works and also if there is any on street cars

·
Large Member
6,164 Posts
haha.. dude.. what do you mean "scam"..

It's just stock turbo's and shit off a VR-4..
the only thing questionable is that "ECU upgrade"

·
Only Tonic is Chronic
1,549 Posts
South_FL_RT said:
i want to find out if it is a scam or if it is a actual product that works and also if there is any on street cars
Its not a product...its just a compilation of the turbo system from a VR4.

·
Large Member
6,164 Posts
haha.. exactly.

·
Sc300-2jzgte coming soon
2,047 Posts
I want to find out how much it will boost and if it has been instaled before and what the results are, to see dyno results or what the hell is going on if it is real i would go for that instead of trying to use my car as a guinie pig when everyone figures a way to do the single turbo that gatecrasher started talking about

·
Large Member
6,164 Posts
I doubt it has been installed. I doubt there are dyno numbers. So far there have been very limited n/a's with twin turbos put onto them, and the two that I know of both had MUCH more work done to them then just turbos added..

You will only be able to boost at around 6 psi to be safe in order not to lean out the mixture too much and make your car go BOOM!..

·
~Airborne all the way~
629 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I was thinking around 5-8 psi too, but wouldnt a twin turbo ECU prevent it from leaning out till around 13-15 psi?
I posted it because if everything is new, and what comes with it, This is an amazingly insane cheap price to have a twin turbo front wheel drive that will pull harder than a vr4...my thought anyway
-Jess

·
Registered
720 Posts
Same shit you can get from a junkyard... Notice the lack of ecu, etc... This sounds like a guy who has no fucking clue about the n/a and is trying to unload a kit that'll create a toastette motor...

Lemme "bolt" it on and listen for kaboom later...

I pray no one buys this....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts