Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a set (4) of 94 TT chrome wheels (17") with nearly new condition Falken FK452 tires (245/45ZR17). The left wheels are pretty nice, the right ones have peeling around the lip... all are straight. Caps included. Tires are older but have been stored out of the sun and should be good to go.

Thinking $500. I can ship at buyers expense (probably between $200 and $300, depending on distance).

Let me know if interested. More photos on request. Thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
If I had storage I'd Buy. Free Bump :(
I sent out 99 VR4 Rims to get rechromed. They lost them... And they bought me Rota Grid. but Love OEM Chromie Stealth TT 93-96 Rims and 99 VR4 Rims.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lost them?! That sucks. For what it's worth, if I went for something other than oem, those Rota Grids would be a top contender.

·
Registered
407 Posts
If I had storage I'd Buy. Free Bump :(
I sent out 99 VR4 Rims to get rechromed. They lost them... And they bought me Rota Grid. but Love OEM Chromie Stealth TT 93-96 Rims and 99 VR4 Rims.
Where did you ship them to?
I shipped them to CA and they looked good at first but 3 out of r was loosing air due to crappy clean up job where rubber meets the rim, I've paid 1300 with shipping if I remember

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
It was a local company in NJ. They lost them so I don't know.
They send them to Florida or something to get done.

It took a while but they released they'd have to buy me equal value.
They saw few 99 Chromies for 3000GT VR4 online and I showed them a couple links, So they ate the cost and bought me Rota Grid Bronze as my second choice.
Good company to not screw me over completely, and least put money down to make it right.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts