Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to sell my 1995 3000gt Vr4 with 119,000 original Miles. Asking $21,000. Located in Kentucky. Pics below
No rust! Clean title. Built by Pampena motorsports. 99 conversion

Currently tuned for E85. Has Jester Chrome tuneable ECU just recently tuned by Haltech
On low boost @16psi right now. Previous owner said it pushed 600 awhp @20 psi but I'm not comfortable pushing that much.

Pros:
Built engine, Pampena 3.1L, Dr650s Billet turbos up to 30 psi, custom radiator, intercooler, pipping, new pistons, Delphi 1000cc Injectors, Tial QR BOV
3.75" MAF, MAFT, SAFCII, Walbro 400 e85, Fuel Loop, Fuellab stainless steel fuel filter/gauge/AN lines, Dual Core FMIC, Greddy Profec e-01, ATR Downpipe, Modified ATR single exit exhaust, DEFI gauges Boost, Oil, Water w/ DefiLink, AEM UEGO Wideband, Krank Vents, HHH Logger, and some other things im probably missing
RPS 6 puck clutch. Transfer case was redone in 2020.
On graphite Volk TE37s with Nitto 555 tires with great tread left. On Eibach lowering springs. Has working active aero spoiler and 4 wheel steering.
Recently did fuel pump, fuel lines, battery, alternator, air filter, cleaned maf, engine oil, rear diff fluid, window wipers, rear wiper delete, antenna delete (still have parts), and some more.
Sunroof, interior is very clean, no cracks or scratches. Morimoto bulbs are very bright, rear tinted. Paint has sparkles and is very good for being its age. I assume it was repainted before.

Cons:
Small dent in hood. Bumper has some paint chipping and scrapes. The edge of fender is a little chipped, along with some flaws on the edge of hood. Interior tends to rattle when going over bumps or during pulls. No active suspension. AC does need a recharge.

Selling because I daily my Mustang. And as its getting colder, it has been sitting in the garage a lot lately and im wanting to get into drifting. I only drive it on Sunny days and I'm just not getting the most out of the car. I'm wanting it to go on to someone on this forum that will take care of it. These are becoming rare and especially ones built by Ray Pampena are becoming hard to find. I believe my asking price is pretty fair as im sure you guys know the worth of these cars. Ive owned it for about a year now and all I have done is religious maintenance. Its just not the right car for me. The last owner also garage kept it for most of its life. The car pulls hard and I have had no problems with it. It impresses many when I bring it to local meets because of how rare it is.

If you are interested, im happy to give you every detail I know, along with pictures of anything you want to see on the car. Message me for questions, willing to negotiate a little for the right buyer.
Thanks for reading!

· Senior **i.e. OLD** Member
18,384 Posts
You need to post a LOT more pictures if you're going to put a +$20K tag on it.
The usual stuff, the drivers seat, CLEAR picture of the engine bay, underbody shots and ALL angles around the car.
I agree with @shellhouse , a little bit of cash and some elbow grease will give your car a better shot at more $.
The a/c and suspension hurts.
Does the car leak any fluids?
Has the 120K been done?

Good Luck,

Bob.

Reactions: mxvr34
1 - 6 of 6 Posts