Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got a factory radio/tape and the separate CD player out of a 92 VR4. They work fine except that on rough roads the CD player would skip. I'm willing to give them away for the shipping costs. Anyone interested.

I also have an exhaust off of a 97 VR4 - FREE. It's in very good condition. I'm keeping the tips. If there is anyone who wants to pick it up, I'm in Albuquerque, NM. Contact me.

I also have the factory brake rotors and pads, front and rear, from the 97, about 34K miles. They are marked left-right and front-rear. They are in good shape. If someone is on a budget, they are also available. I doubt it is worth shipping them, but if you are in the area, let me know. I am planning on being in Phoenix for the NHRA race in Feb, 2003, and could bring them to Phoenix then.

I'm just trying to find a home for stuff that I will have to throw out.

Jeff

·
Registered
445 Posts
dibs

i got 1st dibs on stereo unit

·
Baka! Baka! Baka! Baka!
1997 Mitsubishi 3000GT VR-4
1,108 Posts
I could REALLY use those 97 rotors and pads if Hans91GT doesn't get them. Thanks!

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ryououki said:
I could REALLY use those 97 rotors and pads if Hans91GT doesn't get them. Thanks!
If you're willing to pay the shipping I'll ship them. They didn't vibrate on braking and there is still plenty of useable life. Let me know.

Jeff

·
Baka! Baka! Baka! Baka!
1,108 Posts
jeff97vr4 said:
If you're willing to pay the shipping I'll ship them. They didn't vibrate on braking and there is still plenty of useable life. Let me know.

Jeff
Could you please check the shipping costs for me? My ZIP code is 95670. I really really could use these since my current rotors are warped and cause vibrations :(

Thank you!!!!

Ed

·
Baka! Baka! Baka! Baka!
1,108 Posts
BTW, I should mention, you absolutely rule man!! Thank you for being so nice, it's not often someone is willing to be nice enough to give away things! Thanks again!

Ed

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ryououki,

Do you want front and rear or just the front. I try to get a weight and see if the shipping can be figured from the UPS site. Since I'm giving these away, I'm not too interested in putting much effort in getting rid of them. How about sending me your email by PM, we can do this online.

Jeff

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ryououki,

Your welcome. I have been given an ultimatum, no more parts can enter the house without creating space before they arrive. I don't believe in throwing stuff out, it affects the balance of energy in my sphere. Passing it to someone else maintains harmony. I almost have my wife believing this until the next box arrives, and then we discuss harmony.

Jeff

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
ps933kgt said:
sure its a long shot but i thought id ask, is there any way you would ship the exhaust to houston?
I wish I could but that would be a major effort. I think is has to be cut for UPS, it probably goes freight to the dealer. If you know someone who is coming through and could pick it up, it's yours. It can sit here for a while, so there is no immediater rush.

Jeff

·
Registered
653 Posts
hey jeff I would be willing to get those from you if you wanted to bring them to phx in feb. I will be living in tucson by then and that is only an hour away.

·
Registered
653 Posts
hey jeff I would be willing to get those from you if you wanted to bring them to phx in feb. I will be living in tucson by then and that is only an hour away.

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
ps933kgt said:
sure its a long shot but i thought id ask, is there any way you would ship the exhaust to houston?
I wish I could but that would be a major effort. I think is has to be cut for UPS, it probably goes freight to the dealer. If you know someone who is coming through and could pick it up, it's yours. It can sit here for a while, so there is no immediater rush.

Jeff

·
Baka! Baka! Baka! Baka!
1,108 Posts
jeff97vr4 said:
Ryououki,

Your welcome. I have been given an ultimatum, no more parts can enter the house without creating space before they arrive. I don't believe in throwing stuff out, it affects the balance of energy in my sphere. Passing it to someone else maintains harmony. I almost have my wife believing this until the next box arrives, and then we discuss harmony.

Jeff
HAHAHA, that's great, me and my wife got a kick outta that :D

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.