Tein Suspension 1299.00 + shipping
Axis Se7ens (19"x9") with Nitto 550s 1700 + shipping

All new!

email me if you have any questions [email protected]

·
Registered
40 Posts
Rims

if you sell the rims to someone else, can you let me know where i can get them? thanks. you can email at [email protected]

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
if you dont mind me asking... how come everything is for sale? your car looks awesome! id install it all in a sec.. (im not even going to get into my obession for ferraris;) ). just a little innocent curiosity:D also, how would one go about buying the piping for the skyline core?

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
Highway, are the wheels you are selling the ones on the car in the pic?

servidjo said:
if you dont mind me asking... how come everything is for sale? your car looks awesome! id install it all in a sec.. (im not even going to get into my obession for ferraris;) ). just a little innocent curiosity:D also, how would one go about buying the piping for the skyline core?
Dont mean to hijack the thread but if you need piping for Apex Skyline core shoot me a PM, i made some piping kits!!

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
thanks TVR-4, but i doubt ill be getting the fmic, im going thru some hard times with my car and i just want to get it running right before i do anything else to it. thanks for letting me know tho:D

·
Registered
3,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Oh, I sold the Red car in the Sig. jan. of this year.. I have a new project car that I am working on.. 94 TT.. should be one rocket when I am done with it. (whenever that may be) just have a lot going on right now and dont want to tie up the money for who knows how long untill im done with the project...

·
Big Kid
2,781 Posts
I am interested in the tien shocks
Are they new or used?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.