Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Roger, I know both should be good, but anyone who really into this & knows what's the diffrence between them two?!?!

·
Crazy Biscuit
2,464 Posts
You should have put this in your post about the clutch, hehe.

I have a fidanza, i like it, you can tell a diffrence from the stock one. Most people i know run fidanza's. I also hear alot of negative things about flywheels. I've had some negative experience since i put mine on, but i'm not sure if it's the flywheel, or the spark plugs, hehehe. WHen i get that sorted out, i'll let you know, lol.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
shhh crazy, you didn't sort your stuff out and you comment on me having this post seperate from the clutch one, at least i got 2 responses from you :D

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
knowing that Crazey knows nothing about cars :D I still wan'na know which is better Muller or Fidanza? can anyone from GTPro or something give me an answer? :)

·
Crazy Biscuit
2,464 Posts
Kill-99 said:
knowing that Crazey knows nothing about cars :D I still wan'na know which is better Muller or Fidanza? can anyone from GTPro or something give me an answer? :)
Thanks asshole:D , i never said i knew everything about cars. Most people on this board are running Fidanza flywheels, so the answer you'll get from most of them is that fidanza is better, or they don't know, 'cause they haven't tried it.

And the thing about the spark plugs. I'm getting a chatter, but i don't know if it's the flywheel chattering, or a spark plug missfiring. if i changed the plugs, and i still get it, then it's a flywheel chatter.

Thanks for the compliment though. Keep beeing a dick and you'll get many replies.

·
1 slick Mothafu*ka
2,287 Posts
I had a Fidanza on my N/A.
It made a Huge difference in performance, the only downside was that the damn things revs so fast, than when you don't downshift properly, the car will shut off because it drops below 500 RPM.
At least that's what i experienced with mine.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts