Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which would sound louder and deeper on my 91' Stealth ES? Flowmaster 40 series or Borla? (single exhaust) Thanx for the input.

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanx...i just checked Borla's website, and i dont really wanna pay $600+ for an exhaust. (im still in highschool) heh so i guess im gonna go w/ a Flowmaster 40 Series Delta Flow. a few people said they like the sound. so ill go w/ a 3" in and a 2.5" dual out and just keep the setup basically the wait it is stock.

·
Registered
44 Posts
dude go w/ the flowmaster !! it soooooooooo badass !!!! Loud and deeeeeeeeeeeeeeep ... Get the 40 series delta flow

·
Member 0564
1,915 Posts
how much does the 40 series and tips cost? I have a thermal research muffler now but its only single exit, but i would like to get duals. Are the 40 series duals? Thanks for any help.

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the 40 series arent true duals....but the 1 that im gettin has a 3" in and 2.5" Dual outs....so u could basically route 1 of the outs to the right side of the car so it would look like dual exhaust. im just gonna have two 4" tips on the right side of my car (basically the stock setup)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts