Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looking for a fixer upper any year and models stealth or 3000gt not to high mileage unless the price is right have cash in hand ready to pay ... bodywork , paint work mechanical work all problems .....thanks

·
Registered
7 Posts
hey man

i've got a 91 es with a rebuilt tranny with about 400 miles on it and a rebuilt engine with about 12,000 miles on it it needs a little cosmetic work, and interior work but runs great and is very dependable im fixing to repaint, but im asking 3 grand for it like it sits and after i put my 18 inch rims back on it and repaint it and put a new windsheild in it im gonna ask about 4500 i can take pics if you are intersted @ all i just paid 1300 for the rims and gotta get new tires to put on them let me know :dodge:

·
Registered
1 Posts
3000gt VR4

I THINK WE MIGHT BE IN BUSINESS. I HAVE A 93 VR4 WITH 129K. THE MOTOR WAS REBUILT 5K AGO AND THE CAR HAS LOTS OF EXTRAS. K&N, UR UNDERDRIVE PULLEY, HKS TURBO TIMER AND BOOST CTRL, ONE TURBO IS BAD BUT I HAVE 2 IN THE GARAGE THAT I HAVENT PUT IN. CAR NEEDS A MOTOR MOUNT WHICH I HAVE BUT IT HAS TO BE INSTALLED. I NEED TO SELL SOON BECAUSE THIS CAR DOES NOT WORK WITH MY LONG COMMUTE. IM ON LI SO ITS NOT FAR. IT RUNS AND DRIVES AND IF NEED BE CAN BE DRIVEN MIDWAY....EMAIL AND LET ME KNOW WHATS UP....$5000 [email protected] IS GOOD...HIGH FLOW BBK FUEL PUMP.....RACTIVE MUFFLER

·
Registered
226 Posts
94 base

i am taking offers on a 94 3kgt needs minor repairs(front bumper,and pass. headlight)high miles 170000,but runs and drives me around everyday,engine is strong and shows no signs of needing rebuilt, new clutch,good condition other than the spot where the lady i bought it from drove it into a ditch!workin on some pics..........
email me if interested @ [email protected]
clean title

·
Registered
3 Posts
92r/t

i have a black 92 r/t dohc with a 95 engine. the engine runs good but it has a tick in it. It has a standard tranmission that works good. The engine neeeds to be rebuilt or replaced. The car has 115,000 miles on it but i dont know how many miles the engine has on it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.