Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All right, no huge deal, but it was a respectable car at least. I'm coming home from playing ball, and an RX-7 pulls into the far lane as we come up to the light. There's a mini-van between us, but I hear him rev even with my windows up, so I get ready.

Been practicing my launches, and I've found that 5k works well for me, plus my shifting has been getting quicker, so I'm moving into "decent driver" status.

Anyway, the light hits green, and I did a pretty respectable launch and built a quick lead on the guy. I shut down around 70 with maybe a half dozen car lengths on him (it was hard to tell, due to him being in the far lane). He then proceeded to fly by and then, well, stop at the next light haha. Most likely an n/a, but I couldn't tell from where I was before we started so I went anyway. But this was good enough for me, considering all I've seen in the last couple of weeks were "totally phat Cavaliers" and "So fly they make you cry" Focuses. And maybe also about oh I don't know, let's say NINE THOUSAND CIVICS.

I'm starting to enjoy this whole AWD/twin turbo/manual transmission thing, haha. Savage

·
Bored User
8,535 Posts
:bigthumb:

Fort Myers is going to fear Sandstone VR-4's.:D

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Powelsound said:
:bigthumb:

Fort Myers is going to fear Sandstone VR-4's.:D
haha yes. I'll handle everything I can, then when something big comes along that requires more power, I'll just say I have to take a shit or something. Then you come flying in and keep a towel on your head so they don't know it isn't me. Then you win. Then I come back and take the pink slips and ladies that come along with winning. And maybe I will give you a woman. And a pink slip. Maybe ;)

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Odin said:
There are no N/A 3rd gen RX7s. 6 lengths on him? I didn't think the Sandstone Gray Color added hp???:confused: :bandit:
Oh shut the fuck up, lol. I'm callin it like I saw it. He was in the far lane, so I can't give you all the details. I'm guessing about six car lengths, and I'm no car expert, but I know enough. It was a new model RX-7, it was red, and I had six lengths on him. So if they don't make n/a's for that model, then something was wrong with his car. Don't be jealous of the power of Sandstone Gray! :cool:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts