Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It is a lovely night for me.

I got my car from the repaircenter today after a long time. I was just smiling in the car as if I received the best gift ever. I was driving around 100 mph and saw a C5 in front of me. I am sure he saw me too so he pushed. Do you think I just looked :)

It was a downhill and at the end of the downhill there is a hardright which I never slowdown and slide in around 120-130 mph. I saw his brake lights.

It was his end, he had to slowdown but I didn't.

I love my car :))

Ohh I just forgot to say that my DSBC was turned off because still I couldn't fing the setting manual in English (DSBC DC)

K&N Fipk
Pre-cat eliminators
DSBC DC
8mm NGK Plugs
Test Pipe.

·
Registered
531 Posts
Sounds like he would have had the kill had the C5 been able to handle the turn. Since it couldn't, the VR-4 takes the win, I guess.

I'm curious, just how hard is this turn that you can somehow hit at 130?

·
Registered
749 Posts
I hate to break the news to you dude, but a 02-03 C5 DOESN'T run a 10.3 stock. It is more around 13.3;)

·
Registered
749 Posts
Please tell me you are joking, because you surely can't think a C5 will run a 10.3 in the 1/4 mile stock. If so, you have been watching The Fast And The Furious way to f$cking much....

·
Registered
727 Posts
take a fuckin chill pill man i read it from a respectable magazine so i mentioned it. i hate people that that characterize others like yourself. wow i saw the fast and the furious and have a body kit on my car so i am a ricer and think everything is faster than it is. i mentioned one thing and you freak out forgive me for being able to read

·
Registered
749 Posts
Your right. The C5 runs a 10.3:rolleyes: Seeing how a new ZO6, which has about 55 more hp, runs a 12.4-12.6 stock. But yeah, C5's run 10.3's in the 1/4.

Do you know how hard it is to run a 10.3? Sorry dude, there is no way in hell a stock 02-03 C5 will run that. Ask anybody, and I mean anybody, on this board.

Hell, start a thread and ask. You will get what I am saying in about 5 minutes.;)

·
Registered
749 Posts
Ok, I'll start the tread for you idiot.

Go to the Lounge...

·
Registered
727 Posts
fuck off asswipe you have no idea who i am and your calling me an idiot. all your doing is trying to make yourself look better than me if you posted that. if it's a misprint then sorry but im posting exactly what i read

·
Registered
749 Posts
Does it happen to say Ligenfelter(sp?) Corvette with a F/I application? Listed at 230,000?

That is not stock. That is a professional tuner taking a C5 and adding his F/I application to the car.

And sorry for being a dick.

·
Registered
206 Posts
You guys calm down, the c-5 he is seeing is the "race car" c5 Im pretty sure ive seen the same thing, both of you guys are right.

·
Registered
749 Posts
:D :D ;) ;) :)

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.