Fog Lights both $ 70 obo

Stock head unit Cd, tape, am/fm $ 75 obo

Stock Intercoolers $100 obo

Stock Exhaust $ 150 obo

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
the side skirts are in great condition both sides located in LA, califonia.

·
Mitz Fanatic
127 Posts
radio head unit

Which head unit is it exactly. Can you shoot me a photo of the stock head unit Cd, tape, am/fm; and the rear connections?
Do you have the code for reinstallation?
Are you willing to sell the in-steering wheel controls and wiring harness for connection to the stock unit if I provided you the correct in-steering wheel blocker plate from my car??
Thanks
Larry
[email protected]

·
Registered
593 Posts
i'll give you $50 for just the driver side IC if it's in good condition. i would take both, but i already have the pass side and all the piping. just pm me or email me at [email protected] and let me know . thanks!

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
50 for driver side intercooler thats cool but there is no piping with it anymore.

·
Mitz Fanatic
127 Posts
head unit??

even with no pics of the radio, is it a combo cd-cassette-radio?
Is it in good shape (all functions work?)
If so I'm interested.
Do you have the code, and if not is there a local dealer friendly enough to give the code to go with the radio as you are the registered owner of the car.
And...do you have the audio controls in the steering wheel and the associated wiring which connects it to the radio?

If so what price extra do you want for that (25??)

if it's easier pm me your phone number, I'll call and we'll work out the details in <5 min :mitsu: :mitsu:

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yea the head unit is a double deck all of the functions work perfectly and is in great condition.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
the fog lights came off a 1992 vr4 they are in great condition both work.

·
Registered
593 Posts
email me about the driver side IC, i can get it from you now

·
Mitz Fanatic
127 Posts
radio head unit?

pm sent, please send the details. I want the head unit, but need to get at least a model number, so I can check compatability at a dealership without buying sight unseen. Rate the front for me if you would as its going into a 44k mile 92 3000GT that is pristene

lets work out the details,
larry

ON SECOND THOUGHT I JUST UNSUBSCRIBED TO THIS THREAD, as I got an email from a 3si member with the correct HU
LOL with your HU

·
Mitz Fanatic
127 Posts
gto92:
did you want to sell a radio or what?? I've been waiting for a reply for 1 1/2 weeks. Let me know if you're serious or what?? I STILL would need a model number; so if you are serious let me know.
larry

·
Registered
303 Posts
Well the guy proabably still owes you an answer but as I am on my 3rd 92 HU, I can tell you a few things:

I'm not sure if all 92's have the same system after buying 3 model M563 HU w/ 007 CD Units it's my opinion that they have components that last exactly 10 years. The HU's amplifier tends to fail and the CD player eventually loses it's ability to read properly.

Anyway I'm not 100% sure but, I don't think any of the 1st Gen systems have security codes. I don't believe Mitsu every changed the steering wheel control interface. The interfaces out of the HU are all the same, so as long as your HU and CD are compatable you should be able to plug them direftly into your car.

My $0.02
Peace

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.