Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
3/S Addict
1,561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is a pic sent to me from Dkim of his clear corners that I made him for his first gen 3K. I know a few of you have been asking for some pics of them on the car (YOGURT!) so here you go!

·
Premium Member
1999 3000GT VR4 #88
3,980 Posts
cool man.. thanks for the view!

·
.5 Man .5 Dinosaur !!!!!!
1,340 Posts
corners

Hey iceman how much do you charge thats if you do them for sell?
They look way cool and much better than that amber shit.

·
3/S Addict
1,561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You send me your stock ambers and housings and clear them out for $80 plus $8 shipping. I do all generations clear or smoked corners.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Any images of the smoked corners?

·
Registered
856 Posts
I wanna yank my corners off and send them, but I'm trying to do it when I have as little driving to do as possible. How bad is it w/o the amber lenses on the corners? Am I going to go to jail? :)

EDIT: Yeah! Smoked corners! got any pics? even if its not on a 3k, i heard it looks awesome on black cars (my car is black).

.jon

·
Registered
856 Posts
dkim said:
just tell the cop someone stole them off your car
the cops in my town are nazis. They average 7 speeding tickets, per officer, per day. I live in a kinda "wealthy" community, and everyone hates my car cause its loud (Thanks Borla!) :)

Basically, if they can give me a ticket for it, they will. But i figure I can just put the corners back on and take it to the police station to get it cleared, right? Of course, I doubt i'll pass once i get my corners back and they are clear !!!

.jon

·
Registered
159 Posts
well, your neighborhood sounds like it sucks, but i drove mine around for almost 3 weeks with no problems. A cop even pulled me over once(no ticket, says i was speeding when i wasn't) when the corners were gone, he didn't say a word about them. I did have to tie the bare lightbulbs up to the side with a rubber band, otherwise they dangle. No biggie though, I even drove thru the rain twice like that!

Oh, by the way, the corners look great Iceman! The adhesive you used was a little thick, and now it sticks out just slightly because of a tab that goes in there from my nose mask. Buts its all good :D I love em, thanks

·
3/S Addict
1,561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ya, I try to use a lot of adhesive to insure NO leaking.

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Iceman

How dark would you say the smoked corners turn out to be? I have a first gen... are they lighter than the painted grey part on the bumper, or are they darker.

A pic would really help.

Thanks,
Jon

·
Registered
856 Posts
I guess I'll send mine off today or tomorrow then. I'll leave a note that they are mine for you iceman, because I'm not sure if I want clears or smoked. I want to see a picture of the smoked first, but I figure if my corners are already there waiting this will be much quicker. Sound ok?

.jon

·
3/S Addict
1,561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thats fine with me. I will do my best to get a picture of them for all of you.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.