Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
HIGHRISK
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Welp, I was comming home from my girlfriend's house in Kernersville, and this woman driving a red Firebird pulls up beside me at a stop light. Well, I kinda rev for fun, and she looks at me. The next thing I know her wheels screetch, and I play catchup. By the time I hit 2nd gear I already had her ass beside me. Through 2nd she was in my rear-view and I shut it down. But hell, I guess she needed the head start.

·
is dominating the race!
7,527 Posts
v6 it would seem, altho i dunno how well they can bark the tires from a highway roll, hehehe

·
Member 0564
1,915 Posts
Deathsled said:
v6 it would seem, altho i dunno how well they can bark the tires from a highway roll, hehehe
yeah i don't see how it could have been a v8. But i don't think the race was from a roll though

·
HIGHRISK
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yea, the race was from a stop light. And she just rolls the tires taking off so I gun it too.

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
Nice Kill man...keep'em comming.;)

·
HIGHRISK
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yea, this guy in a 25th Anniversary Trans Am wants to race me, but I asked about it on here, and everyone said I'd get stomped. So I dunno bout that race.

·
In charge
1,814 Posts
esc said:
Yea, this guy in a 25th Anniversary Trans Am wants to race me, but I asked about it on here, and everyone said I'd get stomped. So I dunno bout that race.
Barring a blow out on the that TA or a totally incompetant driver - you'd be toast. If you dont have any serious modifications including NOS then that TA is certainly capable of ripping yours apart.

·
is dominating the race!
7,527 Posts
oh yeah, it says pulled up next to him at a stop light, my bad, hehehehehe

F

·
0 Posts
Hey esc where do ya live? I drive my 96 Firehawk to high point sometimes. Raced a 98 VR-4 there. Easy kill for me.

·
HIGHRISK
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I live about 10 - 15 miles from Winston-Salem. What all is in your Firebird? Stuff?

F

·
0 Posts
It was a 96 LT1 Firehawk, sent to Lingenfelter and motor swapped in a Lingenfelter 383. 440hp/430 lb. torque and 6speed swapped with Lingenfelter built 6 speed. Full suspension upgrade, driveline protection, Borla tuneable exhaust, Lingenfelter Firehawk style wheels (front)17x9, 275/45/17 (rear)17x10, 315/35/17. Just got it painted to match my stealth Pearl White. For Sale!!!!

·
Registered
209 Posts
i used to have a 84 camaro z28 with a stroked [email protected] 360hp and 404ft/lb...auto though.....it could hang with my vr4 in a strait.....but forget the twisty stuff.....and if you spun to much off the line the vr4 will leave it sitting

1 - 17 of 17 Posts