Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Out 4 launch, back in 12s
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well the time has come to part ways with the Stealth. After almost ten years and countless hours I have another project that needs the attention. I have thought long and hard about keeping the car or selling it. It is just time. So if anyone knows somebody looking for a 3S or more specifically a 94 Pearl Yellow Stealth TT then let me know. Better to E-mail me at [email protected] - Mod list, pictures, and even videos to follow.

·
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Jamie and Jackie, just too many projects at the same time. I will miss the car for sure when it's gone.

·
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
1994 Dodge Stealth R/T Twin Turbo, Pearl Yellow with grey leather interior. 14x,xxx miles on the odometer. Vehicle came with aftermarket manual sunroof.
Modifications
Engine rebuilt at 109,xxx miles
Engine – Bored .030 over with Ross forged pistons, 8.5 to 1 compression - balanced.
Transmission rebuilt at 140,xxx miles – new 1st,2nd, and 3rd gear synchros – replaced 3rd gear as well
Greddy 13g turbos
Greddy type S blow off valve
Blitz DSBC spec R boost controller
MAF-T piggy back fuel controller
Apex-I S-AFC fuel controller for fine adjustments
RC 550cc injectors
Supra in-tank fuel pump, hotwired
Replaced water pump, timing belt, and tensioner
Replaced oil pump at 142,000 miles
Vacuum hose reduction
EGR delete
Custom front mount intercooler and intercooler piping – retaining the factory crash bar in the front bumper and factory fog lights
Custom stainless braided oil lines from the factory oil cooler to the oil pump
Front suspension rebuilt with new polyurethane bushings and ball joints
H&R springs – lowered an inch at all 4 corners
KYB struts in the front – stock shocks in the rear
ATR downpipe and cat-back dual outlet exhaust – removed reducer section of both downpipe and cat-back to full 3 inch straight through
Gutted pre-cats
AEM wideband O2 sensor
Defi-link; water temp, oil pressure, boost, and exhaust temp gauges with record, playback and peak hold controller (Wideband and EGT gauge in gauge pod on A-pillar)
SSR GT7H Wheels 19x8 – Bridgestone Potenza 245/35R19
Drilled and slotted rotors, EBC redstuff pads
Replaced front door and rear 6x9 speakers
Replaced front tweeters in dash for JBL tweeters with crossovers
Radio is currently a Clarion CD player with add-on DSP, 4 channel Sony Xplod amp under passenger seat, Rockford Fosgate 2 channel amp powering S10L7 dual voice coil subwoofer in custom fiberglass box (Still have factory radio/CD changer/Amp)
New power antenna unit
Items that need attention
Mirror switch and rear wiper do not function
Key fob operated door poppers – drivers side solenoid not strong enough to open latch –
passenger side works great
Driveshaft carrier bearings loose – should be replaced
Pictures

Video
http://s147.photobucket.com/albums/r305/roxbecker/Stealth/?action=view&current=157.mp4
Asking $9,500 or best offer

·
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cars is still for sale and must go. Finally moved to Tennessee with the wife but the car is still in IL. Price reduced to 6,000.00 or best offer Let me know.

·
You break em, we fix em
1,266 Posts
Bringing this post back from the dead...

I officially own a 3S again - THIS ONE!

Thanks Greg!

·
Colossus
1,324 Posts
BOOM
congrats both. and good to see it in the fam.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts