Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some interior pics of my car courtesy of my good friend Jeff Lucius. If you look close you can see that I put the Greddy Profec A and turbo timer where the ashtray used to be and the VPC and GCC under the drivers side dash. I also have the Razo shift knob with overboost button. Hope you guys like them.

http://community.webshots.com/user/1fastvr4

Later, Dean

·
The Wizard Of Aaahhhhh's
1,596 Posts
Ooohhhh Drool!! ;)

Thats pretty tight man.

Chris

·
Registered
557 Posts
Nicely done! very tasteful!:)

TL

·
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys!!

omnip_1,
There was no painting involved.

I used tinted plexi-glass around the boost gauge and turbo timer. All gauges are Greddy peak hold including: boost, oil pressure, water temp, (2) EGT's, and oil temp. I have the ARM1 air/fuel gauge located on the steering column with a switch so that I can check both front and rear banks to make sure neither is running to lean or I can switch it off if the cycling of the lights get on my nerves (long trips);). The only gauge that I still would like to get is fuel pressure.

Dean

·
Registered
629 Posts
Wow, I'm impressed! I'll second that it looks very tasteful. Not gaudy at all. I'm assuming that you used 52mm for the center gauges?? Love to see a close up pic of the center gauges if you get a chance.

·
OG *** Member
2,742 Posts
How did you get black trim ring greddys? Where did you order them from? I've never seen that before. Just looking now at Alamo's catalog, all the peak/hold have a white trim ring...?

·
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
omnip_1,

All my Greddy gauges are the old style. They are about 5 years old and that is how they came back then.

EXRPilot,

I believe all my gauges are 60mm. I would go out to the garage and double check for you but I am on cruches right now from a surgery and it is cold as hell out there.

Again, thanks to everyone with their generous compliments.:D

·
Registered
629 Posts
I'm so stupid. Of course all of your gauges are 60mm. I didn't notice they had peak hold before. Sorry to hear about your condition and your damn right that it's cold out there.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts