Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After a bunch of bullshit and frustration I finally got a decent pic of my car up. I know its only one pic but I hope everyone likes it.:D :D

·
Lost Soul
6,235 Posts
Looking good, the yellow still looks good on it too.

-Jeff

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
cool

Glad you like the car. Ill try to get some more pics up soon!!!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Greeting everyone:

For some reason I think yellow matches the stealth perfectly (fits like a glove)

Wonder what ever happened to the yellow VR-4 that were for sale on eBay?

·
3.2.1.....Go!
2,370 Posts
Good choice of color;) Looks sweet!

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks

Yeah, I love yellow on these cars too. Im going to get a 99 front end hopefully sooner than later. Will I have to change my headlights or will mine fit ok?

·
3.2.1.....Go!
2,370 Posts
I am almost positive that you will also need to upgrade headlights. You will also need to be carefull about matching the paint because the Pearl Martinique Yellow is a three step paint that is very hard to match.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
pain in the ass

Yeah...I know the paint is a pain in the ass. I have a small dent where some asshole punched my passenger side rear quarter panel and it cracked the paint and dented it. I talked to the dodge dealer and they said it was 3 stage paint and gave me an estimate of like $750. I figured it was going to be expensive. I thought maybe the guy who was making the fiberglass 99 bumpers said that his will fit on the 94+ without changing the headlights. Or was I wrong?

·
Registered
682 Posts
Pearl R/t is the man!!!! He's the one making the bumpers for our cars.. I should have mine shortly. Nice ride Ryan, ;)

·
2,994 Posts
I would go with the complet new setup. I think that you are right in that someone is making one, but the 99 factory front end is pretty awsome. I love the car. Adam has one similar and is in NJ too. His is from Canada though. If I were you, I would do the 99 lights and front end, or leave it the same. I wouldn't do the modded 99 front end which I think is being made now. Just my two cents.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
trade

I was actually going to trade with McVicker but that never happened. I would trade it for a modded 1st gen VR4/TT. I want McVickers...I just wish it had like 20k less on the motor.

·
Registered
682 Posts
Wait till you see the pics of the new wheels!!;) ;) We can always make a deal......hehe;) :p :D :cool:

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
wheels

Matt-
Definetly want to see pics of those wheels. Like I said before I think they will match the color scheme of your car great.

·
is dominating the race!
7,527 Posts
the 99 bumper works with the 2nd gen stealth lights i believe, i think i remember a discussion about it once.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts