Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Member 0564
1,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tonight at the local racing spot i was out cruising and there are a lot of mustang GT's running around. Mostly early 90's 5.0s. But i came across one that was the 94-98 body style and it had these boxy tipped dual exhausts. I didn't have to get his attention because i knew he wanted to race, so we are going about 40 mph and i'm just cruising next to him waiting. I'm in second when he punches it and i do the same. He gets out to a 1/2 car lead on me but at the end of second i caught and put a 1/2 car on him. And i went into third and shutdown 1 and a half cars ahead of him. A few minutes later he comes flying by me and gives me the finger and yelling "your car is a piece of shit" :confused: :confused: WTF?? Oh well atleast i won.

Later that night i get pulled over because of my wing. Cop says its instruction of view. BS! I told him to look in my rearview mirror and that its not at all in my line of sight. He would have none of that and just told me that i have to have inspected or taken off in 5 days. Damn him! Oh well, glad i know a guy that inspects cars and will give me a sticker for 20 bucks everytime :D

·
14.1 @ 100mph N/A
5,289 Posts
Nice kill. You should be able to whoop up on most Mustangs from a roll, but make sure you listen to their exhaust note and make sure it isn't a 10 second beast.

What kind of spoiler do you have? It isn't a painted park bench bolted to your hatch, is it?:D

·
Jack Stand Driver
978 Posts
Good job...I do dislike stangs

·
Member 0564
1,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well lets just say most people look over top of their rear spoiler out the rearview mirror. Me on the other hand, i have to look under mine when i look out the rearview. So yeah i guess you can say its a painted park bench on my trunk. It's also been called a shopping cart by some people.

·
465awhp
1,632 Posts
FirestormTT,

Does ur name suggests that u owned a twin turbo before, what happens to ur TT?

Black94VR4

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
WICKEDDREW said:

What kind of spoiler do you have? It isn't a painted park bench bolted to your hatch, is it?:D
ROFL:D

Nice Job man...you spanked him good. I hate when people do those retarded flick offs. :mad:

·
Member 0564
1,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Black94VR4:

I made this name up before i got my R/T N/A. I was sooo close to getting a TT but then my dumb ass bank wouldn't approve a loan becuase the car had too many miles on it or some crap like that. So i had to settle for the R/T. Someday i will have my 96 TT or 94-99 VR4.

·
465awhp
1,632 Posts
Hey FirestormTT,

Where in PA re u from? Do you know that 11/23-11/25 we have a King of Prussia Gathering. Would be nice if u show up and hang out w/ us. Don't worry ur twin turbos will be urs soon.

Black94VR4

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
DAMNNNNNN...Im in NJ and I was going to come to the gathering sooooo bad but I have tooooo work. DAMNIT!!!!!

·
Member 0564
1,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I want to go to that gathering so bad. But i too have to work on saturday. Is there any other PA gatherings besides that one? I heard about the big Ocean City one in may. I will definately be at that one, but i think i'm gonna have to miss this one :(

·
465awhp
1,632 Posts
Go to the Gathering section. We have party at nite and maybe cruising in my hometown; therefore, get direction and stop by after work. You guys can't work all day w/o any funs.

Black94VR4

·
Member 0564
1,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'll see what i can do. I just bought my car not too long ago from a guy that lived in Reading. So i don't really know any 3si members around me but i would like to get to know a few of you guys. So i hope i can come up and join ya.

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
Its so tempting to ditch work cuz if I go I have to go from 8 in the morning to about 9:30 at night. Damn construction, I just started new with this guy to earn money for the car so if I tell him I cant make it he is going to say I cant give you a job anymore.....but I will try to convince him. ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts