Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Am I the only one who gets a residue of filth on the rear seat area of the car? Today I was cleaning the interior - Q-Tip clean. Well the rear near the speakers up the the pillar and the seat were just caked with dirt - it was like an infomercial for leather cleaner and armour all. The beige actually changed color as I scrubbed it. I am thinking that this may be caused by 90-110mph joy rides to the store with the window down trying to implode my eardrums (crack the other window a bit to stop the air thumping). I am just wondering if I am the only one -

OH!!!!! And there was a dead bee that was squashed into the seatbelt ring thing - like it should have been smashed into the front of the car but instead came into the windows and smashed into the inside of the car.

·
3Si Corporate Shareholder
3,784 Posts
If you ride with your windows down all the time (like me) it's inevitable. After a while your A-Pillars and inner roof will get dirty too. Found a wasp in my windsheil defogger vents next to the VIN number. How the hell did it get there?

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I saw the roof liner

Filthy too - now how in the hell do I get the carpet cleaner up at that angle?????:rolleyes:

·
Bored User
8,535 Posts
Same here, I always drive with my windows down. I get a nasty collection of dirt/dust on the tops of the back seats, and the headliner.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts