Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this is a forum for 3000GTs, but this time i need some info. on my vette. there is an imperfection in the door(in the fiberglass) about 6 inches by 4 inches where the fiber glass got hit by something and broke. I was just wondering what this would run to fix it, if any of you guys have expiriencd in this area.

·
Registered
580 Posts
well it depends how bad of a brake this is...
you can usually patch up small problems but the bigger one you'd have to replace..

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Found out today that it wont be too bad to fix the problem, $2-400 to "patch up", i just have to wait till monday to get the paint codes.

I have a 79(hunter metalic green/ext, beige/interior, i dont have any pics yet, and i wont take any till i getIthe door fixed. Got any pics of your 64? Do you post on Corvetteforum.com ?

·
99 VR4 owner
1,164 Posts
Oh, a 79, My friend has a 76. No I'm not on that forum. Gotta get some new pics of her. I want to take a pic of my VR4 and the Vette nose to nose. I think that will make a nice pic (once I get my 99 nose on the VR4)
Shawn
91VR4

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I just got the 79 and im itching to tune her up, and make her fly. I just have to get the minor body work done first = ( . Hey you would happen to know anyone with a spare center guage cluster bezel and driver's side door arm rest(with the lock in it) for a 79 would you? I want to put a cd player in the vette with the extra bezel. Then just in case i want to go back to stock ill have the original w/the orginal radio/CB ready to put back in. About the door arm rest its just broken (the only piece in the interior that is broken).

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
itll happen. But just remember, the longer you wait, the more expensive these cars get. BTW i gotta quote on the fix...$287....$250 if i can get my buddy to get his new hood painted at the same body shop. Sound like a good deal?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.