Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Nodoze
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so my grandpas birthday is next week80 years old, and me and my family thought it would be nice to get him a digital photo frame cause he loves looking at pictures of cars ect. well he has a bunch of old tractors he has bought over the years that he stores out on the abandond family farm so i snuck in their this morning and took some pics , acouple turned out really cool let me know what ya think

my old gravel travel truck

·
99 SLut
4,318 Posts
Not too bad... I think it might be a better idea to straighten them out a bit more... the angles might make him dizzy if he's in his 80's.

Number 4 is pretty cool... would look much better if you stood a bit farther away and maybe put the beat up tractor in the corner of your frame... those usually turn out really good. Like this....

·
Nodoze
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
yea ill shoot you the original tonight actually the number 4 tractor isnt really that crappy it was restored by aguy about 3 years ago it just sits semi outside so its dirty, yea he is 75 tommorow lol your right might make him dizzy. number 3 is my favorite though just something about how the green plays off eachother and how natural it looks kinda. their are about 4 more tractors you cant see but i ran out of ether trying to get one started sao i could not move the rest out to get a pic worth sharing. i had that first one running but evrytime i tried to move it the dam thing would jump so bad i said screw it , needs the clutch adjusted or something

·
General & A/V Moderator
7,249 Posts
Thanks man.

Just so you know...this is what i did to it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts