Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
front fog lights 80$ (whole assemblies)
Drivers side snake eye $20
Beige Front leather seats drivers side worn out $200 (good if you want to have reapolstered but can't be without your car, or just to have an extra set)
Flip up head lights $150 (whole assemblies)
3 rear strut bars anodized silver $120
1 Anodized silver front strut bar $170
1 non anodized front strut bar $150

Ok let me know felas... Bryan

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok Nyc...

Front and rear? That'll be $290.00 sorry its not buy one get one free... But you do get shipping 2 for 1... ;) ok buddy let me know... Bryan

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No prob buddy...

Hmm forgot to say I am also selling my stock muffler SL.. Hmm, 60$ plus shipping... Ok guys I need to get rid of this stuff... Money from parts go toward a turbo kit that I plan on making available to everyone for $2000.00 ... Ok let me know guys... Bryan

·
Registered
18,548 Posts
how much would shipping on a front and rear bar be to zip code 96753. can those go thru USPS or does it have to be UPS?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Do you still have the Fog Lights? ... if so, will they fit my base '93 Stealth? ... If so, I will take them NOW ... just email me, or leave a new post here ... [email protected]

Thanks

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sorry Fellas....

Hey 91vr4n00maxima Sorry for the delay.. I ship via Fed Ex.. I will find out cost for you... I'll let you know later....

Umm Simple Stealth.... I am not sure if they are the same... They are the original ones which are a lil sqaureish wht the circle light inside.. I don't know hot to explain, its just the stock Fog light assemblies... Everything including bulbs and mounting brackets... Ok let me know buddy.... Bryan

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
OK got shipping quote...

Hey buddy... umm, Shipping for both bars together came out to be $31.16 ... Since I have stock of the rear and need to get rid of them without lossing money I will pay half the price of your shipping... So 15$ I can Send the front and rear anodized bar first thing monday if you want them.... E-mail me at [email protected] for Pay pal total... Ok thanks buddy... Bryan

·
Registered
21 Posts
Am thinking they might not be the same ... Could you email me a pic of your car's front end? ... or put it here on this thread? It would help me out a lot. THANKS!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts