Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody,
Way back when I had my blue RT I thought how great it would look with the tail lights from the Ferrari Enzo. I have a black RT/TT now and I really want someone to produce Enzo style tail lights. I have made a post about it in the paint/body forum, but I think a photoshopped picture would help get more people on board. If someone could help me out by doing a PS of a Stealth RT with Enzo tails, I would appreciate it. If there is anything I can do to help, by providing pictures or special angles, I would be happy to do it.

http://www.3si.org/forum/showthread.php?t=324975
(link to the post in paint and body)
Thanks!

Pat

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
50 views, no replys. I must be doing something wrong here. Let me know what I need to do to get some action in here!
Sorry, I am new to the PS forum.

:mitsu: Pat

·
Registered
123 Posts
I am planning on adapting a Ferrari 360 Modena Tail light panel with Authentic 5" round tail lights to my new car. 2nd Gen 3000GT
F430's will not work due to the the trunk length. it will take some fabrication but it will work and done right should look factory installed. I also believe Authentic F430 mirrors will work as well on the doors the glass angle is nearly identical.

·
Creator of weird stuff...
4,115 Posts
You just bumped a thread from 2006!!!

Hell, that thread was created "and Died" before you were even a member...LMAO!! Sorry...

·
3S= South Side Stealths
1,128 Posts
You just bumped a thread from 2006!!!

Hell, that thread was created "and Died" before you were even a member...LMAO!! Sorry...
I wish we had a "Like" button for some responses! ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts