1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
MrWallyvr4
1,434 Posts
I know of someone trying to make that. I will be posted when its done.

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
bump!!!!

·
Dont f#@k with me I own a
1,000 Posts
thats nice, is there a matching ferrari front bumper?

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
I'd consider one since. I'm going to be needing a bumper anyways.

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
I've had this concept for quite some time, cool to see someone else come up with it. Mine will have some improvements over that too :)
Can't wait to see what you come up with. Just make sure it flows with the rest of the lines, not that I have to tell you that. Everything you've made so far has been top notch.

·
Registered
627 Posts
+1, I would definitely buy this bumper. Could you make one so that it fits perfectly with the Borla twin catback? :)

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
^^ obviously !

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I've had this concept for quite some time, cool to see someone else come up with it. Mine will have some improvements over that too :)
waiting lol

·
Rebuilding...
699 Posts
You should try to incorporate a single exhaust version or something also... I like the weight of a single exit exhaust better, but there's a hole with nothing there on the other side of the bumper always:(

·
Banned
1,052 Posts
You should try to incorporate a single exhaust version or something also... I like the weight of a single exit exhaust better, but there's a hole with nothing there on the other side of the bumper always:(
i would buy one if you had a version with a single exhaust for certain. i would be your first customer lol

1 - 20 of 63 Posts