Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went autocrossing again this weekend in the massive parking lots outside Fedex field. The track was 10x more fun than the other two tracks I've raced at and the competition was probably 20x more intense.

Anyway, here's the video of my fastest run (unfortunately it didn't count because of an off course at the finish):

Here's a video of my worst runs which shows some on the insane understeer I'm experiencing.

If anyone has some suggestions for dealing with the understeer, please comment. I have Tein flex coilovers installed and tried tightening the rear springs while loosening the front. I saw a slight reduction of understeer but not much.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
<3's lapping days
3,275 Posts
you have bargain basement "performance" tires, for starters. Getting a proper tire will help lots.

A rear sway bar would help (but no one sells them anymore), umm pretty much without heavy modification our cars dont really handle that well. Spending some big bucks and getting some differential upgrades would make the largest improvement.

A rear sway bar would be a marginal improvement, they are not too expensive, either.

·
<3's lapping days
3,275 Posts
Those are for a FWD car, your AWD TT car has different design bars.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts