Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Hm... My only three choices: O'reilly, 3sx, eBay motors. I'll refrain from making transactions on 3si, thanks for posting.
Don't let one bad seller turn you away from buying on 3si. There are several excellent sellers here that I'll never hesitate to buy from.
Please don't let one bad apple sway you away from purchasing here. I have been buying parts off this forum for almost a year now & Fawnzee91 is the only seller I have had an issue with (probably one of the worst online transactions I have ever experienced). All the rest of my experiences have been top notch, seems that most people on this site go above & beyond to help each other out.

·
Registered
219 Posts
I got my head lights. but one was cracked during shipping - glass in the box to prove it.
Now I'm in the middle of a claim with Fedex trying to get something back
Fawnzee has been working with me to get it dealt with

·
Always needing parts...
2,811 Posts
I got my head lights. but one was cracked during shipping - glass in the box to prove it.
Now I'm in the middle of a claim with Fedex trying to get something back
Fawnzee has been working with me to get it dealt with
I have a nice set of glass headlights for sale if you're interested, send me a pm.

·
Registered
219 Posts
just updating on my situation.
I needed a waiver signed from the seller to get my claim processed at fedex.
my claim is now denied as fawnzee didn't email them as he said he would

·
Registered
219 Posts
I have actually closed my paypal dispute
technically - he sent the headlights - this is all he needs to do as a seller.
they were damaged in shipping which is out of his hands - there are glass shards in the box to prove that they were damaged during shipment. also the box was sitting side ways at the front door when I got home but that doesn't mean this is where the head light cracked
that's why I filed a claim with fedex - it was damaged during shipping
the last of the documents needed was not received by fedex - a waiver from the shipper that they won't try to file a claim - which is not possible because he had tried shortly after i had filed one - he was told a claim was already started and could not start another claim on the same tracking number
the waiver is more likely for the fact that the shipper is the one that gets reimbursed (as he/she pays for the shipping - unless it was COD) whether it was lost in a spam folder or not sent (which I'm being told is not the case) is a different matter. this is a part i cannot verify

·
Super Moderator
9,111 Posts
I have actually closed my paypal dispute
technically - he sent the headlights - this is all he needs to do as a seller.
they were damaged in shipping which is out of his hands - there are glass shards in the box to prove that they were damaged during shipment. also the box was sitting side ways at the front door when I got home but that doesn't mean this is where the head light cracked
that's why I filed a claim with fedex - it was damaged during shipping
the last of the documents needed was not received by fedex - a waiver from the shipper that they won't try to file a claim - which is not possible because he had tried shortly after i had filed one - he was told a claim was already started and could not start another claim on the same tracking number
the waiver is more likely for the fact that the shipper is the one that gets reimbursed (as he/she pays for the shipping - unless it was COD) whether it was lost in a spam folder or not sent (which I'm being told is not the case) is a different matter. this is a part i cannot verify
He failed to email FedEx or whatever. A seller is still responsible for the package until it arrives in the condition you purchased them. Yes, the shipper may have broken them, but usually it's the seller's responsibility to initiate the claim. I would have refunded you for the broken headlight and dealt with FedEx, as a seller. Shouldn't have to become a buyer's PITA honestly.

·
Registered
461 Posts
So he isn't even trying to clean up?

I bought from him locally when he first started. I thought I was buying a TT exhaust but it turned out to be for NA. I should have put more thought into it when purchasing and didn't realize it was from his parts car TT with NA shell.

At least I got materials for exhaust work later lol. Decided it was my first and last transaction with him. He had other interesting parts but nehhhh.

I swear I thought I saw him posting parts on that FB group. Unless it was someone with very similar parts and landscape.

Best of luck for people involved.

·
Registered
533 Posts
I was trying to clean up, and did send a scan with the required agreement to fedex a few days after he asked. Not sure what happened to it, but fedex isn't the most reliable company as some know... I'll pay for the broken headlight when I can afford it, but right now I'm working 15 hours a week :/. Still got a ton of parts to sell, but apparently we all know how that went. In terms of that exhaust, that was something I should've realized but didn't. It was a custom exhaust made for a tt engine but built for an na chassis, therefore didn't have differential clearance. I was pretty new to the scene back then. I'm doing what I can to clean up my mess, and I'm sorry to all that I've affected.

·
Registered
219 Posts
I contacted Fedex last week in regards to the situation:the claims manager doesn't know why I was told that the claim was declined. She said it's still going on and is waiting for the waiver to be sent in.
I PMed fawnzee telling him to get it emailed in - twice if he had to - no response. and I know he does come on the forums

21 - 35 of 35 Posts