Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
a vr4 with DR650s beat a supra with a T66 turbo.

richy is always trying to find ways to get people to go to his forum.;)

·
Registered
580 Posts
lol thanx
its always nice to hear
too bad the case usually is we get our asses handed to us on a silver plater...

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
I dont think so, our cars do pretty well on the street
No they don't, I should know ;)

Actually, I would like to read this but I don't have permission. But I think a decently modded dr650 vs a decently modded T66. I imagine a moderately modded dr650 would be in the 120-125mph traps with is pretty comparable to an average T66 although more complete ones run 135ish. I could see it being a very close race. Don't know the details though so can't really say.

·
3si member #294
3,397 Posts
WeaponX said:

No they don't, I should know ;)

Actually, I would like to read this but I don't have permission. But I think a decently modded dr650 vs a decently modded T66. I imagine a moderately modded dr650 would be in the 120-125mph traps with is pretty comparable to an average T66 although more complete ones run 135ish. I could see it being a very close race. Don't know the details though so can't really say.
Well you should know, maybe Dean can refresh your memory!:D

He did say he was pullin up fast at the end, and remember the first one across the line wins, not the one that crosses faster.;)

·
Formerlly Ps933kgt
6,968 Posts
VRMAN said:
Seriously getting tired of "click here"

Just post the fucking story on the board or don't make the thread.
If you are interested enough in the story just click the link, dont bitch about it. Bitching isnt going to fix anything, he is the one posting the story so if he wants to send you to 15 different links then so be it
Not looking to start a flame war just giving my $.02

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
I was venting. I apologize.

Although he didn't post a kill: he posted a thread to a link to a message board without access unless you spend 10minutes you don't have to register and read a 5 second story.

Rather just read the kill he could easily repost.

·
Registered
2,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
VRMAN said:

then don't click on it. i didn't post the thread over there, somebody else did. i just posted a link to his thread. BFD. the title of the thread says what it is about and if you want to read about it then do so, if not then move on. not being a jerk here, but c'mon.

Is this better? Don't click here

·
Registered
749 Posts
Originally posted by VR4MAN

Chill the f#ck out dude. If you don't like his posts don't read them, simple as that. No need to get all pissed off about it....;)

·
3SI CEO
1,189 Posts
I think he got the message. So no Human Volcano...hehehe

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
You do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. You do not have permission to access the page that you were trying to. Are you trying to edit someone else's post or trying to access administrative features? Check that you are allowed to perform this action in the Forum Rules.

2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Damnit! I'm even logged in over there.

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Nope. I think I fucked up and said I was under 13. I sent the "administrator" the email to have it changed.

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
Jesus:rolleyes:

You motherfuckers need to learn how to read. I APOLOGIZED already and said I was venting. So instead of telling me to chill out and don't read it if I dont want to why don't you actually read the responses before adding your dumb-fuck comments that have already been adressed in a previous post.

APOLOGIZED, VENTING.

Now, can somebody please post the story specifics of the KILL. Thanks.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.