Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just seen I believe it is the workprint of this movie. Im not sure if the final movie had anything different. I thought it was a great idea for a movie, but man was it cheesy. They definitely overdid NOS. They used it so much it was totally predictable. That supra is a very nice car though. They didnt make a real big deal about it though. I didnt see any really good shots of it either. ANyway, should have been a Vr4. That would have been awesome and the movie would have not been cheesy then. Just kidding! I didnt see any 3000's or Stealth. What a bummer!

·
Registered
170 Posts
The F&F movie was alright. I agree they overplayed the NOS.
Also I think they should have had some American sports cars in the movie to make it more balanced.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Someone posted the same question a few weeks ago and said there is also a yellow 3s in the dessert as they pan over all the cars. Because of it, I embarrassed the hell out of my date. I was waiting for it to show up, and when it did, I let out a little yell, "3S, hell yeah". It was great.

But the best part was leaving the theater, everyone staring and wishing they had one too!!!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi everyone,
I know this post is 18 years late but does anyone still have a copy of the workprint? I know from sources that the film opened with a House of Movies logo.

Thanks,
Jeff

1 - 5 of 5 Posts