Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
in the first race, that italian guy started the sound sysem in his car, and it looked great. Probably sponcered by some company, but what was it. It was the one in the red rx-7(veilside).

·
Registered
275 Posts
2 Alpine type S subwoofers running off of a Alpine V12 amp, an alpine cd changer... i'm sure the rest of the parts were probably alpine too.

·
Registered
350 Posts
I have a V12 amp, they are great. Good quality and very reliable :D

·
Tire Pumper Extraordinair
4,068 Posts
I could have sworn I saw Tube Driver or Tube Driver Blue's in Dom's car as well...?

Ted

·
Registered
275 Posts
i have two different copies of fast and the furious on cd and if you pause it when dom turns his stereo on it's the parts that i mentioned above.... all alpine

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
how did u get it on cd???

·
Registered
275 Posts
easy... magic... if you want a copy of it on cd (that will play on a computer near you)... i'll sell you a copy.... how's 10 bucks sound? I can even make a copy that will play on a dvd player but it's 2 cds

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i live in nj, and could travel to you to avoid shipping charges. U must have a dvd-ram burner, those things are sick. Anyway, my dvd player is broke, so ill take it on cd, but off of what program is that on, WM? where do u live, etc
[email protected]

·
Registered
282 Posts
actually its called divx and svcd. if you are on broadband you can download it yourself.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
got a link

·
Registered
500 Posts
F&F on cd

hey i would love a copy of the movie on cd but i don't know if i have the software to play it. email me with details.
[email protected]

·
corporate slave
700 Posts
that is highly illegal, and you're taking advantage of these people, get kazaa or morpheous, you can d/l f&f for free, use adaptec to burn a vcd from the mpgs

don't charge for that shit, that's just wrong man, i thought the 3k community was tight =0

·
Registered
209 Posts
yea...being able to download it for free is great and all but uh.....what about those of us with dialup?its a pain....half of the f&f is about 320mb....at a dial up rate...itll take somewhere around 16 hours for half a movie.....if your server dosent dc you....and the server your downloading from dosent get dc....and you dont need to make any phone calls....although you people could offer to do this for cost ya know :rolleyes:

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
hey guys, thanks for all the feedback, i was in washington last night, and i saw it on one of those STILL IN THEATERS hotels have on the menu screen, well anyway, i saw the v12(a nicer one) with the two S 10" subs, though there was some kind of blue light that looked nice as hell glarring on the white and metal audio parts, then there was some kind of screen, def. cool, i wish i could get the names of the other parts

anyway, about the fast and furious on cd, i would do that, but no more responces, i can pay u 5 for the cd and pick it up since im in nj, save 5 bones, so email me 3kgt4eva so we can get this thing going. email me at [email protected]
Thanks guys again
brice

·
Registered
201 Posts
3kgt4eva

I got dial-up, and about 4 previous attempts to dl F&F have failed, so id like to buy it, i Live in PA, about 5 mins from Jersey, so please tell me where in Jersey, and maybe I can pick it up, anyway, just email me please [email protected]

·
VR4 Member
1,877 Posts
so where can I download it? I have a broad band modem but I would like to know where to get it.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts