Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
41 - 60 of 104 Posts

·
Registered
1994 3000gt Vr4 Sable Black / 1991 3000gt vr4 Jamaican Blue / 2003 Lancer Evolution Tarmac Black
35 Posts
Look dude I don't know what your trying to gain off of this i just don't
sounds like to me and everyone else reading these post that your upset about something
That's cool just mellow out a bit
There nothing to get upset about really
Everyone has their differences and that's all ther is to that
going thru life fighting over something so petty ain't worth it ... it's really not
It's like everyone is sitting on the edge of their seats just to hear something they don't like
Just so they can show who the real sheriff is round these here parts
Or talk louder then the next fella
It's called showing out
Gotta ask yourself is it really worth it ?
I just don’t think your getting it. He was disrespectful and now is making posts about me on the forums. I’m just telling my side of the story. I hope you can understand that because it doesn’t seem like you are. I’m not upset at all for the 5th time.

·
Registered
1992 3000GT VR4
1,910 Posts
Put it this way your a famous boxer your undefeated regardless of that fact there is always gonna be someone out there that will knock you out in the first round
what do you do then your pedestal you stood on the top of the world just got chopped down with the life axe
everyone loved you for what?
you might ask yourself the same thing?
Just like with our cars ther are all sorts of levels these cars are on through out the world very different or could be similar mods
Do what ya can with what you are given all we can do right.... I'm still not done with my car I wanna dump another 25 grand $ in it will that get me to 400hp?
No probably not ..because I'm doing the exterior next got some big plans
I don't see where if someone else had to tell you that someone was talking crap about you on 3si from being on facebook prior
Seems like to me should of took the bigger man route and let it go .... what I would've done I know exactly who I am and what I'm about so ther is hardly anything that would make me upset that someone else that didnt even mention your name ... would start a fire under your feet .. your pride got in the way of your decision making

·
Registered
1994 3000gt Vr4 Sable Black / 1991 3000gt vr4 Jamaican Blue / 2003 Lancer Evolution Tarmac Black
35 Posts
Put it this way your a famous boxer your undefeated regardless of that fact there is always gonna be someone out there that will knock you out in the first round
what do you do then your pedestal you stood on the top of the world just got chopped down with the life axe
everyone loved you for what?
you might ask yourself the same thing?
Just like with our cars ther are all sorts of levels these cars are on through out the world very different or could be similar mods
Do what ya can with what you are given all we can do right.... I'm still not done with my car I wanna dump another 25 grand $ in it will that get me to 400hp?
No probably not ..because I'm doing the exterior next got some big plans
I don't see where if someone else had to tell you that someone was talking crap about you on 3si from being on facebook prior
Seems like to me should of took the bigger man route and let it go .... what I would've done I know exactly who I am and what I'm about so ther is hardly anything that would make me upset that someone else that didnt even mention your name ... would start a fire under your feet .. your pride got in the way of your decision making
He doesn’t have to mention my name to talk bad about me, clearly it was directed at me. Don’t think you’re getting that. And the person told me on Facebook in the comments that aren’t posted, that’s why you can’t see where they told me.

Besides that… 25 grand will get you a lot further than 400. 25 grand could get you to 6-7 no problem.

·
Registered
1992 3000GT VR4
1,910 Posts
Mine is where I want it be be power wise like riding a bike now getting used to it little by little

the stage 3 drivetrain limited slip diffs and ksport coil overs make this a dream cornering still getting used to it hardest corner car I have ever experienced without dying

Time for Wide body kit and fordgeline 1 off wheels I'm not using spacers

·
Registered
5,305 Posts
frankly, I always felt it a bit bothersome in those animations that the body and wheels was bouncing around all over the place too, kinda ruined the cool factor of the animation...like why would you want your car to look so bad ass then let everyone know it has $200 Maxspeedingrods coilovers form Ebay, and all the balljoints and bushings are worn out?

·
Lovbyts
4,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
I’m not bent out of shape at all, as far as I was concerned this was over with. It happened on Facebook. I just came here to defend myself because someone brought it to my attention that he made a whole thread about me on the forums. Which after calling me immature and a “Kid” just makes him look like the immature one.
Welcome to a real forum instead of Fakebook. Funny how you are still butt hurt about this even though all I did was state my opinion at the beginning. Like I said I wasnt trying to put you/it down, I just though it would look better if it didnt bounce and wobble. But you got all offended even though that is whats its supposed to do? lol

As you can see by the replies most everyone thinks the FakeBook groups are a joke so there is that also. You had your little circle of friends trying to defend you. No one came after you but you decided to come here. Welcome and maybe someday you will be "sort of known".

Do you feel better yet?

·
Lovbyts
4,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
frankly, I always felt it a bit bothersome in those animations that the body and wheels was bouncing around all over the place too, kinda ruined the cool factor of the animation...like why would you want your car to look so bad ass then let everyone know it has $200 Maxspeedingrods coilovers form Ebay, and all the balljoints and bushings are worn out?
Exactly what I started out trying to say. :) Oh well if nothing else it good cheap entertainment and will be forgotten again in a day or two. Life goes on.

·
Lovbyts
4,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
He doesn’t have to mention my name to talk bad about me, clearly it was directed at me. Don’t think you’re getting that. And the person told me on Facebook in the comments that aren’t posted, that’s why you can’t see where they told me.

Besides that… 25 grand will get you a lot further than 400. 25 grand could get you to 6-7 no problem.
LOL, dude, as said, I didnt mention your name and I didnt mention what 1 in 1000 3S FakeBook groups it was from. You keep proving my point I pointed out to you there that this is all because your delicate ego got hurt. Man up.

·
Registered
35 Posts
@Argonian, YOU made it about you. No one cared and no one asked who Paul was talking about. He was simply sharing an experience he had. It was nice of you to show up and prove the point he was making.
dude, he made this comment before I was ever here. It was about me before I showed up and seen this thread actually. He came to the forums to make a post. Not going to let someone talk about me without me joining in on it.

·
Show me your twins
1,733 Posts
Ngl i think its pretty lame that you had to make a whole ass thread on here about a 3S animation on FB where everybody roasted you lmao. Should've just left it as is after your first few comments. Think and take a step back. Who REALLY got their feelings hurt? lol

That being said I do agree with most people here. FB car pages are a cesspool. Tough to serch anything, same ol silly questions, its very annoying. I do miss the days when the forums where poppin. But at the same time there are some brilliant minds and ideas floating around there so thats pretty much the only positive.

·
Lovbyts
4,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #55 ·
I remember the good old days when people would argue on car forums about their cars, not their feelings...
Again, basically what I was saying the difference between a forum like this and a FaceBook group. This was my first experience with a facebook car group and its seems to be filled with egos and drama and of course they have their little clicks. Not my first experience with FB so I should not have been surprised.

Its nice coming here for what matters, answers and to help people looking for answers.

·
Lovbyts
4,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #56 ·
dude, he made this comment before I was ever here. It was about me before I showed up and seen this thread actually. He came to the forums to make a post. Not going to let someone talk about me without me joining in on it.
I came here to to make a post about you? There is that Ego thing again. lol I'm here several times a week or day since before 1999 and I guarantee you it has nothing to do with you and as pointed out many times no one even knew who you were or what group it was until you came here to "Defend yourself" (Hows that going so far?) and prove me right. Thank you.

I know its tough but if you could remove yourself from the who equation you would see my post was about Facebook social media groups in general and not about you personally. Thus why I didnt name names or the group.

All this over reaction and hurt ego is the reason I called you a kid. Doesnt matter what toys you have but the level of maturity on how you react when someone has a different opinion than yourself. It was easy to see what was going to happen every step of the way after your first response so at that point it was all just a game. Thanks for playing. Hopefully as time goes on you wont take everything so personally especially when it really doesn't even have anything to do with you since you weren't even the one who created the animation, right?

So, from now on we can either play nice and not get bent out of shape so easily or you can put me on your ignore list. :)

·
Lovbyts
4,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #57 ·
Ngl i think its pretty lame that you had to make a whole ass thread on here about a 3S animation on FB where everybody roasted you lmao. Should've just left it as is after your first few comments. Think and take a step back. Who REALLY got their feelings hurt? lol

That being said I do agree with most people here. FB car pages are a cesspool. Tough to serch anything, same ol silly questions, its very annoying. I do miss the days when the forums where poppin. But at the same time there are some brilliant minds and ideas floating around there so thats pretty much the only positive.
Your not wrong. In hind sight it probably would have been better forgotten but I wanted to find out what others though in general about FB groups like that and what their experience was. I just though the circumstances of my experience was funny especially the whole mighty Ego part how he told me his is "Known" there (not sure what for) and how he could remove my post if he wanted (obviously doesn't understand how FB works) and because a couple of his minions came to his defense he felt he was the sh*t! lol It was just funny to me so I wanted to share the experience and see if others had similar. Seems they have.

I agree there are a few positive points due to a larger number of people and parts. That being said I plan on posting about a manufactured from the group and some parts I think some of our members have been looking for later.

I also miss the days of 100s of post a day in this forum and its laid out 100x better than the FB groups. Its easy for good information to get lost or missed in the cluster on FB

·
Registered
35 Posts
I came here to to make a post about you? There is that Ego thing again. lol I'm here several times a week or day since before 1999 and I guarantee you it has nothing to do with you and as pointed out many times no one even knew who you were or what group it was until you came here to "Defend yourself" (Hows that going so far?) and prove me right. Thank you.

I know its tough but if you could remove yourself from the who equation you would see my post was about Facebook social media groups in general and not about you personally. Thus why I didnt name names or the group.

All this over reaction and hurt ego is the reason I called you a kid. Doesnt matter what toys you have but the level of maturity on how you react when someone has a different opinion than yourself. It was easy to see what was going to happen every step of the way after your first response so at that point it was all just a game. Thanks for playing. Hopefully as time goes on you wont take everything so personally especially when it really doesn't even have anything to do with you since you weren't even the one who created the animation, right?

So, from now on we can either play nice and not get bent out of shape so easily or you can put me on your ignore list. :)
I 100% don’t have a problem or hard feelings with you at all. I just thought it was immature to come here and post this thread. And yes Paul clearly you made this thread because of me… if our little argument on Facebook never happened you wouldn’t have made this post. Also I never said I could remove your posts. I said, I could remove your comments because it was on my post. But anyway I very well could have taken the criticism to seriously and should of just let it blow over yes. But at the end of the day the comments weren’t needed and neither did you need to come here and talk about me on the forums is all I was trying to prove here. But anyways Paul I hope u have a good day, rather just drop the argument and have less hate between us 3S members👍

·
Lovbyts
4,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #59 ·
I 100% don’t have a problem or hard feelings with you at all. I just thought it was immature to come here and post this thread. And yes Paul clearly you made this thread because of me… if our little argument on Facebook never happened you wouldn’t have made this post. Also I never said I could remove your posts. I said, I could remove your comments because it was on my post. But anyway I very well could have taken the criticism to seriously and should of just let it blow over yes. But at the end of the day the comments weren’t needed and neither did you need to come here and talk about me on the forums is all I was trying to prove here. But anyways Paul I hope u have a good day, rather just drop the argument and have less hate between us 3S members👍
You just don't give up on proving me right and making it about YOU. No one new you until you came here and made it about you. LoL

It's amazing you can't see the simple logic behind this even though several have explained it to you and yet you tried to make fun of me for not understanding how your animation was supposed to bounce and wobble? 🤣

·
Registered
35 Posts
You just don't give up on proving me right and making it about YOU. No one new you until you came here and made it about you. LoL

It's amazing you can't see the simple logic behind this even though several have explained it to you and yet you tried to make fun of me for not understanding how your animation was supposed to bounce and wobble? 🤣
Paul, I don’t think you get it. Yes people knew it was about me…. It was literally brought to my attention that this thread was made about me. I didn’t find this…. I was told by someone. All I was saying is that your comments weren’t needed and neither was this post.

Also, I am not making fun of you, that’s lame. You just said things I thought were disrespectful and I spoke on it. Never was I trying to make fun of you. As I said I’m willing to put this behind us and just drop it… anyways I hope u have a good day.

41 - 60 of 104 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.