Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
21 - 40 of 104 Posts

·
Registered
1994 3000gt Vr4 Sable Black / 1991 3000gt vr4 Jamaican Blue / 2003 Lancer Evolution Tarmac Black
35 Posts
First off that’s me your talking about, I’m the whole reason you made this post. If anyone here was wondering he just hopped on my post and starting belittling the work and was just being a overall douche. Everyone sided with me and then you just seemed to get madder. Everyone agreed your comments weren’t needed. You were calling me immature but you’re the one that came the the forums to make a whole post about me and continue to talk bad about me. I think you’re the one that’s immature. Thankyou.

·
SDSU Alumnus
5,131 Posts
First off that’s me your talking about, I’m the whole reason you made this post. If anyone here was wondering he just hopped on my post and starting belittling the work and was just being a overall douche. Everyone sided with me and then you just seemed to get madder. Everyone agreed your comments weren’t needed. You were calling me immature but you’re the one that came the the forums to make a whole post about me and continue to talk bad about me. I think you’re the one that’s immature. Thankyou.

-sent from my Galaxy Note 9

·
Registered
1992 3000GT VR4
1,910 Posts
Ok it's an animation picture of a car ... why so bent out of shape over something that isn't real.
Take for instance the younger generation do cool stuff do they not because it looks cool to some people
like slamming the rear end of a truck and jacking the front sky high isn't cool to me like at all
how in the hell do you even drive it .... specially at night.. your headlights are in the trees but its cool right ?
Driving with your head out the window not cool and ..Not only are you displacing all the fluid levels in your vehicle it is very dangerous for other for (example) head on collision
Now for the slammed look yeah it's cool right..?..ever watch time battles or up hill races with god awful front and rear spoilers... they get ripped off occasionally from the dips in the road ... dead squirrel or a piece of shredded tractor trailer tire and your slammed on the ground .. what do you think is gonna happen ?
I wouldn't get bent out of shape and track one person down just cause they didn't agree with you on the terms of proving ones point we are all different and we have different perspectives to what we like ... but I don't see any sticks or stones being thrown ....

·
Registered
1994 3000gt Vr4 Sable Black / 1991 3000gt vr4 Jamaican Blue / 2003 Lancer Evolution Tarmac Black
35 Posts
Ok it's an animation picture of a car ... why so bent out of shape over something that isn't real.
Take for instance the younger generation do cool stuff do they not because it looks cool to some people
like slamming the rear end of a truck and jacking the front sky high isn't cool to me like at all
how in the hell do you even drive it .... specially at night.. your headlights are in the trees but its cool right ?
Driving with your head out the window not cool and ..Not only are you displacing all the fluid levels in your vehicle it is very dangerous for other for (example) head on collision
Now for the slammed look yeah it's cool right..?..ever watch time battles or up hill races with god awful front and rear spoilers... they get ripped off occasionally from the dips in the road ... dead squirrel or a piece of shredded tractor trailer tire and your slammed on the ground .. what do you think is gonna happen ?
I wouldn't get bent out of shape and track one person down just cause they didn't agree with you on the terms of proving ones point we are all different and we have different perspectives to what we like ... but I don't see any sticks or stones being thrown ....
I’m not bent out of shape at all, as far as I was concerned this was over with. It happened on Facebook. I just came here to defend myself because someone brought it to my attention that he made a whole thread about me on the forums. Which after calling me immature and a “Kid” just makes him look like the immature one.

·
Registered
35 Posts
“He tried to say he could delete my messages because it was HIS facebook page. lol No he isnt an admin and its not his FB group. It was only his post and the only way to remove any of my post is to remove his original post or block me but then only he wont see it. lol Kid doesn't have a clue how things work.”

I said I could delete your comment because it was on MY POST I never said I owned the group or was an admin in the group lol. Clearly you don’t know how Facebook works… I could delete the whole post if I wanted too.

·
Registered
1992 3000GT VR4
1,910 Posts
I've been watching and following since posted i didn't see any name calling if so point that out to me because I never seen him draw down to point to you exactly I seen Facebook people in general ..so who ever may have fed the fire to get your feathers all ruffled up
You shouldn't have you to create an account on 3si just to vent
We are here to educate the best we possibly can
For you and anyone else to take our info that's up to you
But we don't just throw assumptions for one to go off of .. we try to narrow it down for you in what ever problems you or someone else may have
facebook is the way facebook is .... I only use Facebook to use messenger to communicate back and forth with my Tuner
And email my data logs

·
Registered
1992 3000GT VR4
1,910 Posts
I would definitely tred softly on this site admin is reading everything you say .... so do you want us to give him a whooping?
I mean what was the case in making a account on here to began with.... was it information correct?
The thing is the people that have posted on this thread always post on ever single thread on this site and people sometimes post up their thoughts but it's mostly listeners wondering about the same situations they are having

·
Registered
35 Posts
I've been watching and following since posted i didn't see any name calling if so point that out to me because I never seen him draw down to point to you exactly I seen Facebook people in general ..so who ever may have fed the fire to get your feathers all ruffled up
You shouldn't have you to create an account on 3si just to vent
We are here to educate the best we possibly can
For you and anyone else to take our info that's up to you
But we don't just throw assumptions for one to go off of .. we try to narrow it down for you in what ever problems you or someone else may have
facebook is the way facebook is .... I only use Facebook to use messenger to communicate back and forth with my Tuner
And email my data logs
I’ve had this account before this post was made, and I’ve been on the forums before my account was made so no I didn’t make an account to vent… and he is clearly talking about me in this picture is he not?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Why don’t you guys take it back to Falsebook…. Fakebook….. Oh hell whatever it is. Not welcome here, at least as far as I’m concerned.

If not I guess I’ll just have to make some more popcorn.
That’s my whole point why take it here when it was already over with.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I would definitely tred softly on this site admin is reading everything you say .... so do you want us to give him a whooping?
I mean what was the case in making a account on here to began with.... was it information correct?
The thing is the people that have posted on this thread always post on ever single thread on this site and people sometimes post up their thoughts but it's mostly listeners wondering about the same situations they are having
I don’t expect anything lol, I just was shown that this post was made about me and came to defend my name that’s all. I use the forums all the time.

·
Registered
1992 3000GT VR4
1,910 Posts
"Kid" isn't a name all I'm going to say
For the info on here is far better then any on facebook
Lots of good people on here that have been there and done that
Way before some of us were even thought of

·
Registered
35 Posts
"Kid" isn't a name all I'm going to say
For the info on here is far better then any on facebook
Lots of good people on here that have been there and done that
Way before some of us were even thought of
So name calling is the only way you can talk bad about someone, got it👍

·
Registered
35 Posts
Know who I am? Lol
Paul was clearly making comments that didn’t need to be said, got mad about it when people put him In his place and even made a post on 3SI when it had nothing to do with 3SI, He doesn’t have to name call to talk bad about me or something of mine. If he’s talking about me Im going to speak up, just as you would. This has nothing to do with pride, he called me immature when he’s the one making posts about me on here because he’s so moved. There’s even more on Facebook not posted. If you need to see, not that you care ofc. Just not going to have someone try to belittle me as a kid and immature on the forums when he’s the one acting like a baby.

·
Registered
1992 3000GT VR4
1,910 Posts
Look dude I don't know what your trying to gain off of this i just don't
sounds like to me and everyone else reading these post that your upset about something
That's cool just mellow out a bit
There nothing to get upset about really
Everyone has their differences and that's all ther is to that
going thru life fighting over something so petty ain't worth it ... it's really not
It's like everyone is sitting on the edge of their seats just to hear something they don't like
Just so they can show who the real sheriff is round these here parts
Or talk louder then the next fella
It's called showing out
Gotta ask yourself is it really worth it ?

21 - 40 of 104 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.