Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
I deleted my Facebook permanently months ago, but I do miss the FB pages to an extent. Mostly for shit talking/trolling. But there was a small circle of OG 3/S members that made it worth the time and I did try to genuinely help people, especially newbies who GENUINELY needed it....Unfortunately due to the age of 3SI much of the quality information that is related to common questions on FB is difficult to find anymore unless you know exactly what to look for or who it was posted by.

However majority of FB 3S car group members are among the group who.

A: Traded their shit box for one that unfortunately is also a shit box
B: Bought it "cuz it lookd cool" and crave social media attention, and live for E-Status.
C: Couldn't afford a Supra or RX7, so they went with 3000GT because it is the cheapest.

And most of them all of have the same thing in common. They bought a clapped out VR4 or some shitty base, loaded it up with cheap mods and post about how to make 1000hp on a budget, but can't be bothered to even do so much as check the oil, let alone a 60K and blame the car for their poor decisions after it blows up.

It doesn't take long to identify the few in the groups who genuinely love the 3/S platform, and those who just take what they can get, but can't afford what they want, but have a cock, attention seeking attitude..

Which is why I would tend to be such an asshole on Facebook on the 3/S groups 馃榿

But if you think the 3/S groups are bad...RX8 groups are on a whole new level of cringe.

Registered
frankly, I always felt it a bit bothersome in those animations that the body and wheels was bouncing around all over the place too, kinda ruined the cool factor of the animation...like why would you want your car to look so bad ass then let everyone know it has $200 Maxspeedingrods coilovers form Ebay, and all the balljoints and bushings are worn out?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.