Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
1G Foglights b!tches
9,159 Posts
damn i'm late to the party. FB is dumb (but great for finding and organizing events). 3si is dead (this post is the most action in awhile). and both of you are silly. :D

Reactions: Paul H.

·
1G Foglights b!tches
9,159 Posts
K

I disagree with 3SI being dead. 90% of Google search brings you back here and this is the place to find any real fix it type information.
FB there is jo organization to replies.
but how many FB guys search google? The answer is almost zero based on what I see in 3S, DSM, and many LS groups I'm in....so not exclusive to 3Sers. (they don't search the groups they are in also.) It is what it is. The good ole days of forums being the hot bed of new info, shit talking, new dynos, record breaking ET runs, etc,,,,,,,,is over.

Definitely great archive of info. I still use them to search. (3si, dsmtuners, ls1tech, yellowbullet etc)

I send 3S people here all the time when they DM me on FB with questions because people think I'm their personal google. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: Chang oil

·
1G Foglights b!tches
9,159 Posts
I've been trolling around in FB lately. It's fun, but there are so many annoying kids on there that argue just for the sake of arguing. It's like they wake up in the morning with the sole purpose of being an asshole, seeking out conversations that they can vomit their opinion on. I've also noticed that these kids want our platform to remain cheap and crappy, bitching and moaning if values go up. Definitely annoying, but still entertaining and nice to see more cars than the 7 active members of 3si.
I argue for the sake of arguing. That’s what the internet is for. :D. That and cat videos. Nothing else.

3S pricing whining has been prevalent since the forum days. The same people that bitch that are cars aren’t Supra values are the same ones that bitch when someone posts a for sale ad at a fair price or bit of a premium. Been like that for 20 years.

• Haha
Reactions: Paul H.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.