Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a custom built 12" sub box that fits in a 3/s with no problem and still have about half the trunk left. Also in the box is a 12" Kicker Comp already pre-wired.

Also have a MTX 2300 amp. for sale as well 2 channel approx. 750-800 watts according to bench test sheet. Built in EQ nice powerful amp.

Last but not least I have a 1 1/2 farahd Lightning Cap with brackets.

Nice stuff in good condition, just takin up space in the closet since I dont have a stealth anymore so make me some offers if interested.

Thanx
Derek

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
I'm more interested in the box, would you sell it without the sub? How much space is in the box? ( square ft ) What are the dimensions? Do you have a picture of the box?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
box

Ya, Id sell it without the sub.
Its about 1.5 sf. give or take a little...it was built for the kicker sub. I can get ya some pics...but it will hafta be tomorrow evening after 5. It fits in about a 1/3 of the trunk then the rest goes down in behind the rear seat in that little space.

Thanx for the inquiry....have them for ya tomorrow.

Derek

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
pics

well, I have the pics but you have no e-mail address to send them to. Give your e-mail and I will send them to you as soon as possible, prolly monday now.

thanx
Derek

·
W3Si member #010
1,765 Posts
Can you send them to me also?

·
14.1 @ 100mph N/A
5,289 Posts
Hey Derek... it's Drew from the gatherings (red R/T like yours).

Drop me an email at [email protected] and we'll try to work out a deal. I just installed a CD player and we need a sub.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hey Drew

I sent ya an e-mail, just lemme know !

Derek

1 - 12 of 12 Posts