Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Rice & Wings Yummy
1,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a set of Enkei Enzos and a set of P-Zero tires from him and the transaction was very smooth.

He worked with me so I could raise the money to buy the rims and tires.

We both kept in touch to make sure there was no hic-up.

The wheels and tires were much better then discribed. The "P-ZERO" yellow letterling is still in perfect shape.

IMO: I got a fantastic deal and got a product much better then expected. Very easy to deal with and helpfull.

Rgds
Moe

·
Lovbyts
3,976 Posts
Are you sure he didn't pay you to post this?

I'm glad to hear that most people got treated fairly. I had just the opposite experience with him.

We had a set deal. I was purchasing his front bumper. I agreed to pay his asking price. I told him I would paypal him anytime he got me the total with shipping. He said that was fine and there was no one else in line. After a couple e-mails back and forth about finding shipping and me reminding him I had cash in hand willing to pay now he sent me an e-mail saying someone else had just shown interest and since they were semi local he was going to sell to them.

This was after our deal, he made it clear that this person did NOT contact him before me but after and he just didn't want the hassle of shipping even though I was willing to pay.

I will not deal with or buy in the future from him. After I posted warning to his other auction he resorted to name calling and trying to insult where I was just stating facts and he kept trying to lie his way out.

·
Rice & Wings Yummy
1,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Paul,

No, he did not pay me. I just posted my dealing with him. I also bought the BOV from him. I will post something on that the first week of Jan. My friend is picking it up from him in VA and visiting me the first week of Jan.

Best Regards
Moe

·
Registered
181 Posts
Paul H. said:
Are you sure he didn't pay you to post this?

I'm glad to hear that most people got treated fairly. I had just the opposite experience with him.

We had a set deal. I was purchasing his front bumper. I agreed to pay his asking price. I told him I would paypal him anytime he got me the total with shipping. He said that was fine and there was no one else in line. After a couple e-mails back and forth about finding shipping and me reminding him I had cash in hand willing to pay now he sent me an e-mail saying someone else had just shown interest and since they were semi local he was going to sell to them.

This was after our deal, he made it clear that this person did NOT contact him before me but after and he just didn't want the hassle of shipping even though I was willing to pay.

I will not deal with or buy in the future from him. After I posted warning to his other auction he resorted to name calling and trying to insult where I was just stating facts and he kept trying to lie his way out.

I did not make more money off the other guy. This fool could not make up his mind, never asked me to hold it for him or anything. Kept asking me all sorts of questions, wasting my time. Another member, without wasting my time, paid for it as we spoke. i made no promises or agreements with this jerk (thank god) to hold or sell the item to him. WE HAD NO DEAL

Paul, you say your not going to deal or buy anything from me, i don’t think i would sell you anything anyways after the way you have been acting.

This person has been to every singe "for sale" add i have up and spreads nonsense and lies. trying to discourage any future buyers. a very cheap, childish and unacceptable tactic.

This guy already bought the same exact item i was selling, http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=6745&item=1873812358&rd=1 and in better condition, yet he still posts these lies. and is going out of his way to discredit me. its been close to a month and he still wont get over it.

Be advised, don’t sell anything to this creep, he was not first in line, he did not e-mail me first, we had no deal, no agreement, he was merely e-mailing me asking me about shipping (i get so many shipping questions, how much is it to this or that Zip), he never asked me to hold it for him, never offered to pay a deposit, NOTHING, NOTHING and i mean NO DEAL WHAT SO EVER.

DONT SELL TO THIS LOSER, he has wasted about 3 pages BSing and bitching about this stupid bumper, he is childish, and his actions are not respected nor accepted in any forum i know of. if he calls you or e-mails you about an item you have for sale, don’t replay, if you do, he will think its his and you cant sell it to anyone else unless he gives you the OK. and if you do, he will start posting the same lies about you. the guy is a freak. someone help him get a hobby or something.

Check out how many pages of nonsense i had to go through from this loser and read how his friends talk nothing but trash.
http://www.3si.org/portal/forums/showthread.php?threadid=111047&perpage=15&pagenumber=1

I have already E-mailed the moderators about this post and this losers actions, i hope they take the Necessary steps to insure this does not happen to other honest members who are just trying to sell a few items. this is not fair to me or anyother seller who is doing the same. having this guy post lies and crap just so he can get what he wants is ridicules and unacceptable. I have been very nice to him, explained everything to him using private E-mail, yet he still wont stop. please be warned, DO NOT BUY/SELL ANYTHING TO THIS GUY, or you will be in the same spot i am in right now. you have been warned.
Peace out and keep moding :)

·
Lovbyts
3,976 Posts
What a waste of human flesh and full of Sh*t. I did 100% say I wanted it, willing to pay now. He said fine and would get me shipping cost. 2 days later and him stating he hadn’t gotten the shipping yet he e-mails me saying someone else JUST! contacted him locally.

He's full of BS and anyone who wants to see his e-mail I will forward it to. You can check headers to verify authenticity.

This guy lies out his A$$. Don't trust him if the deal goes bad for what ever reason he is unwilling to accept fault.

Sucks to be you. I got my deal and bumper through someone else and I'm glad my money didn’t go to you.

I have bought from a lot of people here and most of them know me. I have sold to even more and they will all tell you I have been nothing but helpful and straight forward. I don’t treat others the way you have been and that’s why I posted the warning.

This is the proper forum so there’s nothing you can do about it. The other 3 pages where mostly other peoples opinions agreeing with me except for 2 people, one being a friend of yours until him and I exchanged e-mail and he saw where you screwed up.

No matter what you may have or your Mom and Dad in their garage does not make you a decent person. Money does not buy happiness or friends, your proof.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.