Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
61 - 64 of 64 Posts

·
One fix at a time
8,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #61 ·
Sounds good, did you sell it to 3sx by any chance? they are selling it for about $350 more than what you sell them for, so I think ill wait until you have one available. If I send you my pan, how long would it take?
Nope it was a member here in Florida. I had completed a batch for 3SX a few weeks ago and they sent me used pans but yes they do have a high markup. It’s the price you pay for a low volume sales, one stop shop business that carries it all, and has some of the best customer service. The 3S business is rough to make a living. I won’t be quitting my engineering day job at all because there isn’t enough money in this platform anymore unless you’re already in a little niche for transmissions or restoration builds.

If you send me your pan in, I can have it sent back to you in 5-6 days. I’m already pre-stocking the materials and doing some fab work ahead of time to reduce turn around because suppliers are having issues with covid as well. Metal keeps going up and up its crazy.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Nope it was a member here in Florida. I had completed a batch for 3SX a few weeks ago and they sent me used pans but yes they do have a high markup. It’s the price you pay for a low volume sales, one stop shop business that carries it all, and has some of the best customer service. The 3S business is rough to make a living. I won’t be quitting my engineering day job at all because there isn’t enough money in this platform anymore unless you’re already in a little niche for transmissions or restoration builds.

If you send me your pan in, I can have it sent back to you in 5-6 days. I’m already pre-stocking the materials and doing some fab work ahead of time to reduce turn around because suppliers are having issues with covid as well. Metal keeps going up and up its crazy.
let’s do it, how do we move forward ?

·
One fix at a time
8,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #64 ·
I'll have one modified 2-bolt pan in stock this week in case you're looking for one. I know they aren't as popular but it's there. PM me if you have a 4-bolt pan available to send in to be modified. 3SX also carries these as well but you'll pay a huge markup.

61 - 64 of 64 Posts