Not cheap, but I think I found one...

Bob.

·
One fix at a time
8,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
Not cheap, but I think I found one...

Bob.
I saw that one Bob but it’s a 2-bolt pan unfortunately. If you take a look at the photo where it’s looking down the pan you can see the notch for the oil pump side is smaller than the notch for the rear main seal.

·
Senior **i.e. OLD** Member
15,501 Posts
Damn.
He claims it came off a 94TT, wouldn't that make it a four bolt engine? (I'm certainly not challenging your knowledge, but HIS!)

I thought I'd try to help...

Bob.

·
One fix at a time
8,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
Damn.
He claims it came off a 94TT, wouldn't that make it a four bolt engine? (I'm certainly not challenging your knowledge, but HIS!)

I thought I'd try to help...

Bob.
Someone swapped the motor at one time and it isn't original. I'm sure whoever did it was on a budget and possibly even got a JDM replacement. Thanks for looking out Bob. :)

·
One fix at a time
8,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
I just purchased two 4-bolt pans for cores that should be here before too long. I’ll update here as I get them built.

·
One fix at a time
8,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
I’ll have a 2-bolt pan finished up by the end of the day if anyone is interested. $500 shipped. I’ve got two 4-bolts coming in the mail next week so message me if you’re interested in one of those.

·
One fix at a time
8,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 · (Edited)
I have two 2-bolt pans modded and ready to go. I’m searching for some 4-bolt pans. If you know of any please let me know.

·
Money pit owner.
2,850 Posts

·
One fix at a time
8,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #54 ·
I've got two 2-bolt pans available and may have a 4-bolt pan or two here in 1-2 weeks. I'm fulfilling some orders for 3SX at the moment.

·
One fix at a time
8,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #55 ·
I should have one 2-bolt pan and one 4-bolt pan available by the end of next week.

·
One fix at a time
8,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #57 ·
I will take a 4 bolt pan when ready
Unfortunately, I sold the last 4-bolt I had just a few days ago. I only have a 2-bolt pan completed and ready to go. I’m currently checking around to see if I can come up with another core.

·
One fix at a time
8,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #59 ·
still have that 2-bolt pan?
Sorry I don’t it sold last week to a member here. I have one located and the guy was supposed to get me some pics last week. I just messaged him again so hopefully I’ll be purchasing it in the next day or two. If you already have a spare oil pan, you can send it in as well. I’m basically at the mercy of a few people getting motivated to ship off their pans so I can have a few more in stock since I’m having a little trouble locating some cores. You’re first in line for a 2-bolt pan and I have one other person in line for a 4-bolt as well as soon as I pick up a core so I’ll keep you posted.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Sorry I don’t it sold last week to a member here. I have one located and the guy was supposed to get me some pics last week. I just messaged him again so hopefully I’ll be purchasing it in the next day or two. If you already have a spare oil pan, you can send it in as well. I’m basically at the mercy of a few people getting motivated to ship off their pans so I can have a few more in stock since I’m having a little trouble locating some cores. You’re first in line for a 2-bolt pan and I have one other person in line for a 4-bolt as well as soon as I pick up a core so I’ll keep you posted.
Sounds good, did you sell it to 3sx by any chance? they are selling it for about $350 more than what you sell them for, so I think ill wait until you have one available. If I send you my pan, how long would it take?

41 - 60 of 64 Posts