Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
21 - 40 of 64 Posts

·
One fix at a time
8,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Wish I had seen this thread a couple months ago when my car was down. Do you plan on making these for the foreseeable future?
I plan to. It’s just a hear and there item it seems because the availability of extra oil pans aren’t as great but as long as you have one to send in I should be able to do it for awhile yet.

·
1994 Mit 3000gt VR4 6spd
1,319 Posts
Hows the welds for the baffle inside?

·
Marshall Taylor
1,242 Posts
Those are fine looking welds to my untrained eyes.

·
One fix at a time
8,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
I have another 4-bolt oil pan I’m debating on keeping or going ahead and using it to build one of these pans. I could get started on it later this week. $500 shipped outright no core if you’re interested. It’ll be the same thing as the pan pictured two posts up.

·
1,2,3,4 I love MarineCore
3,739 Posts
I will be saving this post and shooting in a pm in a few weeks. Prob mid May, after I finish painting my car I will be in need of your services.

·
One fix at a time
8,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
I will be saving this post and shooting in a pm in a few weeks. Prob mid May, after I finish painting my car I will be in need of your services.
Ok no problem. It looks like the core I had is tentatively spoken for. I’ll still be offering to build pans.

·
1,2,3,4 I love MarineCore
3,739 Posts

·
Registered
2,173 Posts
I’m getting rid of some old stock and finished up a few oil pans built in house. All I have left is a 91-92 2-bolt modified IPS style extended capacity baffled oil pan. It holds an extra 1.5 quarts. 3SX sells these now for $600 plus core charge. SOLD

If you have an oil pan to send in to be modified, I can do it for $325 plus return shipping.

View attachment 290864
View attachment 290865
View attachment 290866
Do You need a new oil pick longer or stock works fine?

·
One fix at a time
8,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
Do You need a new oil pick longer or stock works fine?
Stock works just fine. The pan isn’t any deeper than factory. I have some bottoms already fabricated ready to go so turnaround should be 3-4 days if you send a pan.

·
One fix at a time
8,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 · (Edited)
Hi,

What is the price exactly for a 4 bolts ?

Thank's

Saf
It's in the first post. $350 plus shipping with your core oil pan. I don't have any 4-bolt pans and you may want to buy one in the U.S. to have shipped to me so I can modify. I don't know how much it would be to ship to France but maybe you've got a shipping forwarding company you use.

3SX no longer builds these anymore and Ground Zero Performance ran into all sorts of supplier problems trying to keep up a few years back so it looks like this "IPS style" is no longer available from anyone. IMR has not had good success on their SCE pan either it seems so I'm not sure we have much of an option for these pans. I haven't had anyone send in a pan for about two months but I have about four bottoms with baffling, drain, etc all ready to go to cut down the turnaround time for fabbing these pans.

·
Senior **i.e. OLD** Member
15,501 Posts
Thanks for supporting the platform (for YEARS).
I wish we would have the opportunity to meet...a heartfelt handshake would not be enough...

Bob.

·
One fix at a time
8,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
Thanks for supporting the platform (for YEARS).
I wish we would have the opportunity to meet...a heartfelt handshake would not be enough...

Bob.
No problem Bob! It just stems from a passion for these cars. Something about them I can't quite get away from and I'm amazed how little owners in real life I meet are accomplishing, but I guess I am a little too diehard. I lose interest pretty quickly on my car and don't do much to it even with it running 98% of the time, having plenty of parts for a "build," and the capability also. I enjoy seeing others get potential out of their cars and for me that provides a little more of a challenge whether it's helping them physically wrench, making parts, or helping tune. Perhaps when I get done with a few local cars I'll see about making some new parts.

21 - 40 of 64 Posts