Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wanted to take a poll of who had what exhausts and how they liked it? I was thinking about getting either the HKS Superdragger or the AAM Exhaust. Any opinios would be appreciated.

Jarod

·
Registered
682 Posts
I may seem biased, But I love my Apexi N1 exhaust. It sounds awesome!!!!:D :D :D And it adds a mean look to my Vr4!!!!:D :D :D

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks, is the AAM system all stainless steel? mcvicker is that a AAM setup or a custom one? If so how much did it cost and whats it made out of?

Jarod

·
Fo Shizzle
2,410 Posts
aam's exhausts are damn nice

turbo exhausts are usually 3.5" all the way back to dual n1 mufflers, all stainless of course.

best picture i have of the whole exhaust under a car

Attachments

·
In charge
1,814 Posts
Got HKS on the Spyder it makes a great exhaust note.

·
Registered
682 Posts
Mine's a custom setup. One of my buddies back home worked at an exhaust shop, he cut me a deal on it. Mine is 3 inch stainless steel from the cat back, with a test pipe. I spent 400 on the N1's and he only charged me 125 for the rest of it. Not to shabby and it sounds awesome!!!!!:D :D :D Can't wait till I get a stillen dp!!!!

·
Registered
682 Posts
LOL!!!!! Yeah those stickers are gone!!!! I'm gonna post some new pics once I get the new wheels on later this week!!!;) ;)

·
Registered
250 Posts
I have the HKS super Drager and I love it! Huge pipe - turbos spool fast. The muffler shop instaled it with straight pipe from the front and put the active exhaust control in. I didn't ask for this but on the freeway at rpms that are annoying I can cut it back and quiet it a little!

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
mcvicker, I have no idea why you want to sell that beast. Your car is awesome! Those wheels and your exhaust are the shitz!

·
Registered
682 Posts
Trust me man, If I didn't have to sell it I wouldn't. Just in my current situation it is my only alternative. I just can't justify driving it 400 miles every week. I need a work beater!! So I'm on the look out for one now.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts