Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I posted this in FAQ but noone replied. :( I want to do a custom exhaust. I am new to the car mod scene and would like if someone could point me in the right direction via a faq or other methods. I am intresed in doing it my self. Also would like to know the best exhaust mods to use IE muffler, downpipes, anyother things (legal) would like to keep sound reasonable, main conern is HP. Thanks for any help.

·
Registered
353 Posts
try using the search feature. i've got a custom borla set-up from the cat back. test pipes make a huge sound difference, i noticed that when i put the cat back on and it also got rid of the ricey resonance.

·
The Voice of Reason
2,023 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thnx

First, I do not have a 3kgt yet....It is my motivation for completing my tour here in Afghanistan. What I do in my free time to stave off my salavation for the car is do research on what I am going to do to it. I've looked at those treads. But it appears that most people argue about which upgrade are best. they get nasty sometimes so I dont bother reading some of them. But the info you all provided put me in the right direction and thanks. would like any more info if there is any.

PS. I going to get a NA. Dont ask why, the NA is appealing to me for unknow reasons.

·
Registered
265 Posts
NA's are cool too!!! I have one. Hey man good luck over there. I'm stuck at MCAS Iwakuni so I'm basically stuck in the Pacific. There's tons of stuff to do to an NA. Just search for the things you want to do first and sent it home to Mom. I suggest the first is to open the airways. Always a plus. Semper Fi:ak47:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts