Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You add this little bottle of fragrance to your gas and voila.

I think im going with "Radical Racing Rasberry". Or heck, why not go all out and get the "Rocket Cotton Candy".

Sure its a gimmick (chicks will dig me), but then again so are the onboard 4 clarion cameras.

Theres also "Burn Out Blueberry" and "Peel out Pina Colada".

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH or maybe "Rippin Root Beer".

It notes for best results dont use on vehicles with catalytic converters. :D

Sure laugh at me, but no one laughed when Thomas Edison invented the Cotton Gin.

·
hangsout w/ his wang out
2,555 Posts
:lol3:

Do they really make these?? I think its pretty damn funny.. honestly who would stick there face down there to get a face full of exhaust fumes!

Shit I dont know maybe i will go pick me up a bottle...:D

·
Grrr, baby, grrr
6,119 Posts
I want some that smells like wiskey or tequilla or something! I wanna see how many cops pull me over for drunk driving! :D

My garage smells musky. I'd like to fire up the car, let it pump some raspberry fragerence into the garage while I kick back in there with a pillow, a blanket, and a beer. Make sure to keep the door closed!

·
Turbo-Less
8,742 Posts
:) And I thought having good-smelling WAX was a stretch. I gotta say though, I always close my garage door when I wax my car with the Zymol... as well as the Mothers (paste). Both smell so darn GOOD!!

Do they really sell these? And where?

·
Registered
811 Posts
I need a link, these would make great christmas gifts.

·
Member #140 Aug, 1998
3,777 Posts
JeremyG said:
:) And I thought having good-smelling WAX was a stretch. I gotta say though, I always close my garage door when I wax my car with the Zymol... as well as the Mothers (paste). Both smell so darn GOOD!!

Do they really sell these? And where?
If you want another really pleasant experience when you wash your car use baby shampoo. Not only is it cheap, mild and doesn't hurt wax, it works well, doesn't leave a residue and smells like a newborn baby. I've been using it for years.

·
Registered
905 Posts
I first saw these in the Jegs Christmas catalog. God Bless Jegs....
Pretty neat, too bad I have a Cat:( ;)

·
Mommy says I'm special
2,311 Posts
Light Bulb, Edison invented the Light bulb. You are obivously not a history major :p

Lord knows I'm not. I'm in one history class and want to kill myself.

Yay! I've always wanted my car to smell like "girl" :D

·
Unforeseen dichotomy.
1,393 Posts
JRC said:
...smells like a newborn baby...
I never understood this saying. I mean, wouldn't something that just popped out of another human being reek like hell?

·
Member #140 Aug, 1998
3,777 Posts
AbsurdParadox said:

I never understood this saying. I mean, wouldn't something that just popped out of another human being reek like hell?
Haha youth,, wait till you have a kid. Have you ever heard of a baby comming out of the ass? They are in embryonic fluid, much like water. What would they stink from? Bacteria and decay is the only thing that stinks on a human being and I doubt they would be born alive if they were in bacteria. Even peoples sweat doesn't stink till bacteria gets at it.

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
JRC said:

Haha youth,, wait till you have a kid. Have you ever heard of a baby comming out of the ass? They are in embryonic fluid, much like water. What would they stink from? Bacteria and decay is the only thing that stinks on a human being and I doubt they would be born alive if they were in bacteria. Even peoples sweat doesn't stink till bacteria gets at it.
True, but I don't think the mother's vagina would be smelling like roses though!:p

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
when you beat ricers it would be funny to leave them with a funky smell

·
Registered
3,786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Ever wonder y a babys breath smells so sweet?

Same reason. They dont have any teeth to house bacteria.

BTW Thomas Edison invented hundreds of useful things that changed our lives dramatically. Some people think he was an alien because he helped us along so much.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts