Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm having some major issues fitting the cutout w/ mpp2 solenoid before the cat in the exhaust area under the car. It's a real pain in the ass. Ironically, there is a perfect place to put the cutout AFTER the main cat. My precats are gutted already, and I plan on buying a test pipe, so is this worth it? I'd basically be eliminating a bunch of pipe and the mufflers. Please provide any feedback, positive/negative.

·
Premium Member
14,048 Posts
I plan on making a testpipe that has a cutout made into it. Right now I make regular testpipes for the NA's so it wouldn't be hard to do it for an NA....just put the cutout in the middle. However to get them made for a TT I need either a TT car, a TT to test fit it on or some dimensions. Anyone want to help me out?

Anyways...if you want to do that yourself you probably can. Just buy a testpipe and have someone weld the cutout onto it. It should be worth it, there is alot of restriction even after the cats.

Terry

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.