Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
You have the opportunity to purchase a '91 White Stealth. It has all the luxuries such as tinted windows, keyless entry, and automatic start. It has both a CD player and cassette player for all of your listening pleasures. The tires are new and ready for the winter. All power, including locks and windows. Spotless inside with some leather. It drives beautiful and handles with no problem. It is automatic and it drives just as smooth as the standard. It has been well maintained and I have all the maintainence records. I am in OH so shipping can be discussed on an individual basis. Email for any questions and I will try to get some pics posted soon. My email is:
[email protected]. Thanks.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
$$$

I am asking under the book value. I am asking about $5500, but I am willing to talk or negotiate. I am in the capital, columbus, O.

·
Grrr, baby, grrr
6,118 Posts
You really should give more information. Milege is a good place to start. :D

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
here ya go!

there are 122,000 miles on it, which is average with 12,000 miles a year since it is 10 yrs old. thanks akiro.

·
Grrr, baby, grrr
6,118 Posts
Thanks, TooSlow4Gaydar :)

·
Premium Member
2,986 Posts
Of course we're trying to help you. I've got my best man, Akiro, working on it right now! Don't worry Akiro has everything under control here. There's no need for alarm:cool:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts