Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know any companies that make an aftermarket exhaust for a 1991 Stealth ES??? Any help would be appreciated!!!! Thanks

·
Registered
498 Posts
Hey brian, do you think you could post a pic so we could see how that looks?? How does the sytem sound? Did you get anymore power? Thanks

Brian
91 Stealth ES

[This message has been edited by Stealth 16 (edited January 11, 2000).]

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey, it sounds awesome. When I have my inline blower on for the cooler air, and in the winter in general, my car is loud (not too loud) and it has a rather deep tone to it. Everyone who doesnt know about our cars are always asking if it is a V-8. As far as power, I know I didnt lose any. I have a K&N and my cool air induction, which I think the added air intake works so that the free flowing exhaust wont make me lose low end horsepower due to lack of backpressure. Email me for a pic, as I have a few but no time to post em. -Brian

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I also Cut out the right side of my bumper. Htere is a little ridge underneath that gives you a guide line to work off of. You can't tell that is wasn't supposed to be that way. The dual exhaust look is definately the way to go.

Line Noiz
1992 R/T

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Brian,
Is the system designed especially for the ES (non-turbo)?? And would you happen to know a part number?? or maybe where you got it so i could get one?? Thanks

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It is designed for the non-turbo. JEGS in Columbus, Ohio has it the cheapest I know of. I cant find the part # for now cause www.borla.com is under construction. Good luck and feel free to ask any other q's

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.