Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

61 - 76 of 76 Posts

·
Lovbyts
3,616 Posts
You, my friend, are a sheepdog. I know because I am a sheepdog, too. You are seldom appreciated for standing up but you are driven to do it anyway. For everyone you've protected who didn't have the decency to thank you, I say "Thank you."
LOL, that's a good description really but my friends do know and thank me. It is funny I really have walked away from many fights and confrontations but I have jumped in the middle of just as many when it involves someone else especially a friend again even if they are a lot bigger than myself. I dont even think about it, it's just reflex.

FYI I received my ECS a few days ago. I have not had a chance to check it out yet alone install it but I do have it.

·
Registered
131 Posts
I know its been a while but any word on when or if Eric will be back in business, i've been tracking him for so long hoping he turned up so i can give him my business

Thanks Angelo.

·
Super Moderator
9,111 Posts
I would really need the community's pressure to allow him to sell on here again. I cannot in good faith let him sell without a majority of the community support.

·
Super Moderator
9,111 Posts
the man's got my support, looks like he's covered quite a bit of ground
Covering quite a bit of ground after being MIA for almost a year... I like Eric, and recommended his services back then...

I do believe Ninja performance does ECU rebuilds.

·
Registered
866 Posts
He's rebuilt 3 of my ECUs in the past couple months and changed caps in 3 ECS computers since then. He's back. The best time to eat at a restaurant is after an E. Coli outbreak and they're doing everything possible to build their name up again.

·
Registered
9 Posts
hi did anyone have any contact with eric latly he sent back 2 of my ecus in feb or march and i sent him 3 more he said they were repaired and ready to mail out in april then no more contact never got ecus back thanks philip

·
Wheee! 2 wheels is fun!
8,814 Posts
I havent heard from him either since about the same time as you, and all I wanted from him was a few pics of a fried injector circuit. I hope someone can get your parts back Philip.

-SP

·
Registered
9 Posts
hi did everyone else get all their ecus back from eric he still has 3 of mine said they were ready to ship out in may then no more contact has anyone heard anything from him since then thanks philip

·
Premium Member
6,841 Posts
hi did everyone else get all their ecus back from eric he still has 3 of mine said they were ready to ship out in may then no more contact has anyone heard anything from him since then thanks philip
I haven't heard from him in several months... Still has a bunch of my stuff. I told him to get everyone taken care of that he owed first, since we were square money wise, then I'd pay him to build the cores he had. Haven't heard anything since.

·
Lovbyts
3,616 Posts
Well Sh*t, I was all for giving him a 2nd chance but it sounds like he may have gone MIA again. :(

61 - 76 of 76 Posts