Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone has a erebuni frontend or something very nice looking for a 93 stealth, let me know...

·
Registered
3,786 Posts
what is the part number? Will it fit a 91 3000GT???

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bad

My bad I am LOOKING for a frontend I posted this under the wrong section.... my apologies

·
Registered
3,786 Posts
Apologies? Fuck that. You just march right out there Mister, and get my front end. I dont care if you havta buy it, and take a loss on it to sell it to me.

Additionally, because of all the emotional distress you have caused my family, i want shipping for free.

Im gonna go out right now and remove my stock bumper. I m sooooooooo happy i finally found a deal. Thanks.

·
Registered
167 Posts
pokey said:
Apologies? Fuck that. You just march right out there Mister, and get my front end. I dont care if you havta buy it, and take a loss on it to sell it to me.

Additionally, because of all the emotional distress you have caused my family, i want shipping for free.

Im gonna go out right now and remove my stock bumper. I m sooooooooo happy i finally found a deal. Thanks.
haha, thats some funny shit..

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ya ya ya.... BLAH

·
VR4 Member
1,877 Posts
pokey you crack me up! you probably knew what the guy was talking about but said that just to pull his leg.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts