Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sad to be doing this but needs to be done.
I'm going to be selling my car.
As most of you all know, I've had my car for a long time now. Since way back in 2008 I believe.
Financially, I have a lot on my plate and the quickest, easiest way out of it all is to let go of my GTO.
I want to give the GTO community first dibs.
The hardest part is I’m unsure what I would be able to sell it for. I can see online that cars that are much older are being sold for mid 20’s on carsales and cars newer with higher k’s roughly the same. I Also see people on here asking for $40’s for some of their cars which are newer with lower K’s so I would expect my car to be able to fetch around the mid $30s?
If you want to know more about my car and what has been done to it, my garage has a list of everything that I can think of off the top of my head. There are some spares that I will also throw in (not much but I won’t have a need for them if the sale is successful).
The car owes me around the $60k mark with everything that I have done to it.
It’s a one of a kind car so departing with it is not going to be easy for me. The new owner will surely be getting something that is going to stand out in a crowd.
Serious interests only. I’m not going to be entertaining people who are clearly wasting my time. I get enough of that at work (I sell cars for a living ;) so I will know) .
So if anyone on here is interested, send me a text or call my mobile.
0412 169 477
Matt

·
Registered
3,425 Posts

Attachments

·
Just lucky I guess.
1,529 Posts
Hope you have an unexpected windfall and can keep it Matt.
Happiness is a GTO full of fuel, waiting for you to climb in and turn the key.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts