Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 20 of 332 Posts

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys,
well i m pretty central here in Red deer, are there enough 3si guys around alberta for a gathering??? Anyone?

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sounds like we got a few guys in the AB. region...sweet to see. Well like i said i m in Red Deer, and usually Fri. Sat. nights are pretty good for cars.....Anyone be interested in having a Red deer meeting? We could go smoke a bunch of V8's, lotta Mustangs around here and perhaps THEE most riced out Cobra i ve ever seen!

Late

Davin

·
Registered
20 Posts
maybe we could go out and cruise sylvan lake, smoke some mustangs and maybe one of us could step up to the plate and kill a viper?

·
842 Posts
I’d love to kill a viper for you guys, but you’re a bit out of my way!

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ya we could cruise Sylvan for a bit, then go downtown to the car hangout and intimidate all the non-domestics. Sounds like we got some interest here...lets start talking a date....Oh ya and as for the Viper....you find me one that the driver will take over 3K RPM and i ll race him...I believe i d have my ass handed to me but who cares....!

late

davin

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
easy there w3apon:) let me tell you, there are more rig pigs with major $ in the Deer than you d believe!!! I know of 4 Vipers in town. The one guy has a Viper, Prowler, new Ram, and a PT all sitting in his driveway..... whats everyone doing this Sat. eve???

dav

·
Registered
365 Posts
This Saturday I'm supposed to go to a bachlor party, next weekend is the long weekend and I'll be heading over to some bash in the Schuswap.

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
2 1/2 day drive???? Are you SURE you drive a 3si W3apon? Man that s a day tops with my ride!!haha j/k Ya Fou you gotta suck it up dude and get out here....

·
Registered
365 Posts
Davin24 said:
you drive a 3si W3apon
heh, actually I drive a 3S :p
I did the Ottawa - Calgary trip 3 times in a cavalier.
It can be done in 2 days flat if you motor it and avoid all the Ontario OPP :headbang:

Hey if everyone decides to do red deer this weekend, i might skip out on the bachlor party thing.

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
hey W3ap, ya i hear ya, i went to college in Indiana and thats a long ass boring drive...wish i would have had the Stealth.... hope there is some interest this Sat...its been sweet cruising weather up here. In faaaaact, ya, i better go for one right now...i saw a LS1 out earlier that needs a whoopin

late

D

·
Registered
365 Posts
Hey guys,
Both me and 1991RT_TT cannot make it this weekend, and next weekend is likely out as well, but we should definately have a mini gathering. I like the idea of cruising Sylvan lake area, so maybe the following week after the long ??

1 - 20 of 332 Posts