Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of Enkei Katanas for sale. They are chrome 17x7.5 with Pirelli P7000 tires, 225/45/17. The tires have about 15,000 miles on them but two are wore a little more than the others. The wheels have two different center caps with them a carbon fibre looking cap, and a silver one, also have lugs with them. The wheels are in great shape never been curbed or hit there is one small scratch on one wheel from the damn body shop. I paid over $1800. for them... I would like 950. obo plus shipping what should be around 95. You can see pics of them on my car here
http://CombatGTO.onlineshowoff.com

Please let me know if you are interested.

·
Registered
159 Posts
do you just wanna sell them, or are you tryin to go back to stock, cuz if you want, i have the stock 5 star rims from my 92, in great shape, 2 with Bridgestone tires with 80% tread and 2 with new Toyo Proxes, so if you wanna trade with some cash on my part, and i live in NJ, so i can pick them up, just le me know, thanks.

·
Registered
461 Posts
I like your wheels, I might be able to offer you 950 shipped to zip code 77591 (Texas City, TX) but it would have to be after christmas time when I pay all my bills...

·
Registered
480 Posts
I might be interested in the 17" 92 stock rims if you buy the 18's

·
Registered
46 Posts
pics..

Tried to look at the pics, but ...umm...having technical difficulties.. Went to the site and it didn't seem obvious as to where to look for them...A little help, please? :(

·
Another asshat on the net
278 Posts
Tighe said:
Any one interested please email me for pics.....
Tighe.
Tighe....

Are these the wheels you had on your ride at OCG last May? Will they fit a VR4, do you think? Much larger brakes....

Thanx...
-G

1 - 13 of 13 Posts