Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Funfoot
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pristine '92 Vr4 recently tuned(Chrome). Ran super great, dispite smogging issue. Front O2 sensor cycling intermittently and had high HC. Then Engine Fire and all 4 wheels locked up.
Need new wire harness up to the cam angle sensor and others and the injectors, as complete or as far back or down as possible even to the ecu(or at least to the lower engine), both shift cables, 2 fuel lines, fuse box cover, injector wire cover, clutch pressure and slave cylinder, control unit next to Plentum(at least for now). I can get help with the work if I act quickly. Please reply...Thanks Jeff.

·
CAD/DAO/CNC
1,807 Posts
Hi Jeff

Fire engine is nightmare....at least you are not injuried in the all that. I dont have a vr4 most of my parts are NA ,but i know some guys with TT cars parts. Maybe i could help if you find nothing..

Where are u located? Check my topic and let me what u need if u see something ...the price will like give away.
92-95 DOHC ATX MTX Stealth Partout rest ready to ship

Simon

·
Senior **i.e. OLD** Member
15,071 Posts
His BIO says Encino, California....

Bob.

·
Funfoot
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Jeff

Fire engine is nightmare....at least you are not injuried in the all that. I dont have a vr4 most of my parts are NA ,but i know some guys with TT cars parts. Maybe i could help if you find nothing..

Where are u located? Check my topic and let me what u need if u see something ...the price will like give away.
92-95 DOHC ATX MTX Stealth Partout rest ready to ship

View attachment 294577

Simon
Hi Simon,
I am near Los Angeles, Encino. Thanks much for your concern.
Yes fires are no fun.
I am still looking for the TT entire engine wire harness, front electronic struts/repair, a/c digital control and the above. If you know of anyone parting out a 1991 or 1992 twin turbo
please let me know.
Be safe, be well,
Jeff

·
Funfoot
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Simon,
I am near Los Angeles, Encino. Thanks much for your concern.
Yes fires are no fun.
I am still looking for the TT entire engine wire harness, front electronic struts/repair, a/c digital control and the above. If you know of anyone parting out a 1991 or 1992 twin turbo
please let me know.
Be safe, be well,
Jeff
I am still trying to find the complete engine harness for my "92 vr4 twin turbo. Only a "91 or "92 will do. If you have friends that are parting out such a car please let me know.
Thanks in advance,
Jeff

·
CAD/DAO/CNC
1,807 Posts
Hey Jeff,

Will ask friend around to see if i can find you one.

-Simon

1 - 7 of 7 Posts