Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Puts Out On 1st Date !
6,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone ever dealt with them before? I'm just curious if they are really slow do deliver or if I'm getting the shaft.

4,448 Posts
well, jon jensen (tokaygecko) is the one who had the brilliant idea of starting that company. my guess is that now you are getting the shaft. what is your complaint with them?? i can talk to Drew for you and i can also try to get jon to get you what you need (but don't count on it).

i'm currently waiting for delivery of a '91 R/T TT from jon to hans' garage. i don't count on it until winter break or later, but if i don't ever see it, i'm going to go down and just take the car and get back the $1000 that i paid jon.

·
VA Turbo
1,264 Posts
Endless Evolutions is an unborn company from last spring that Jon Jensen and Jeremy Musselman began. The idea behind the company was to deal parts and do some minor performance work around the central/northern VA area. They even aquired a business licensenad were looking at shops to rent out. As of now, I actually talked to Jon, who owes me a part or two and unclesam009 a car. Just like most people, he is slow on the transaction and shipping end of things, but I'm going home in a week to have words. I am confident that he will get his shit together and maybe even get the company started.
redvr4- Do they owe you some kind of labor or performance part? I wasn't aware of the doing ANY business because they never got off the ground...

·
Puts Out On 1st Date !
6,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I bought an intake manifold off of e-bay and the PayPal info said I paid Endless Evolutions. After a month of not getting the manifold I sent an e-mail saying to return my money. I received an e-mail stating that my cash would be refunded and I'm still waiting for that to happen. I got that e-mail 1 week ago today. I'm hoping that they are really slow. If not, I am out $22.00 for an intake manifold I never received.

·
VA Turbo
1,264 Posts
An intake manifold eh? I'll make some phone calls to see if I can get it or your $22 back. Funny, I have no part of this business, yet I'm taking care of their customer service.

·
Puts Out On 1st Date !
6,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If you have connections and can hook me up that's cool. If not, I understand. That's the risk you take when buying on the internet although I can't see how someone could sleep at night knowing that they ripped someone off. Just incase you're curious, here's the auction link. I also have all the e-mails between us and my PayPal verification. Thanks for any help you can provide.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=596109383&r=0&t=0

·
VA Turbo
1,264 Posts
I believe the maroon car is a 1991 model.

·
Puts Out On 1st Date !
6,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I think I might be getting the shaft. atleast he only got me for $22.00. Hope you get your car or the money back.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts